Just a warning....

ZoBo

Silver Member
I didn't get on from work until gone ten last night.... The thought of having my last shake made my stomach turn, so I stupidly didn't have it....
Well I've paid for it this morning! I felt soooo dizzy & really not good.... It's passed now, but it was awful.

It's the second time I've done it since doing cd & both times I've felt ill....

So just a warning to make sure you have all your shakes, even if you're not hungry!!

i was just thinking the same thing, ive beeso busy today I havnt bothered with a single shake, but my whole body aches like I have the flu, I havnt even the energy to make one, im getting the OH to blend one up with ice now :-( I feel crummy, I cant wait to be out the first week x

I've often not had my shake in the evenings and it hasn't effected me at all.
I suppose were all different. Not a good idea to skip a shake tho, as we need the nuriants on such a LCD.

3 a day usually, but once I've passed the first three days I'm not really hungry....

my cdc said there are little men in each pack carrying the fat out of you...the correct amount of packs make you lose more weight and give you all your nutriants so keep it going!
xxx

HHMM, little men? are they, like, green with big ears and red beards? LOL....Wouldnt recommend skipping shakes. for sure they have evrything your body needs to help it burn fat and stay strong at the same time. that why I carry a bar in my bag, just incase I get stuck at work or out somwhere and cant make up a shake(bars are easier to carry then tetra in my bag)

Back