Just a wee intro...

BlackRose

Gold Member
Hi -I've buzzed about minimins for a while doing other diets -having not only failed but actually gotten bigger I have come crawling back to the one diet that actually makes sense to me. Good ole' weight watchers. The journey starts today!

just checkin the wee ticker

Good luck xx

Thanks everybody. I'm feeling really optimistic this time. Even though I've joined and drifted away from, WW before -ya just gotta keep trying or it'll never come off right? I just want to get back to eating proper foods, sensible portions and feeling healthy again. I have no room either physically of mentally for crazy ass diets that involve NO eating -tho they may work and have nutritional merit -they be not for me I'm afraid! No -its WW all the way for me from now on, :D

hey welcome i too drifted for a while but im back and im GONNA loose it this time!! welcome haha

hello hun,welcome to ww,nice to have you on board with us xx

Hey welcome :) Its great to see so many new faces on the board ...
Make sure you let us know how your getting on! we all love a diary as im sure you know LOL

Good for you hunni! ww is the only one that makes sense to me as well - im sure yoiul do fine, but keep sticking to it and youl soon se it drop off!

Back