Just about to commence Weight-Matters maintainance

Discussion in 'Maintenance Diaries' started by ianhappy, 20 October 2007 Social URL.

1. ianhappy

ianhappy Member

Weight-Matters regular
    :)Brand new member finding my way about the forum.

I am just about to start maintainance with Weight-Matters. This is reducung my 4 mealpacks a day to 3 and increasing my food allowance from the WM food list.

I am obviously a WM convert and have just finished training to be a WMC. It worked for me but I know their are lots of programmes out their that we can share our experience.

I have really found the inclusion of food in the programme a life saver. I managed to stick to the programme and my weight just dropped off. Now the real challenge of keeping the weight off.

Karion seems to have cracked it . I hope I can follow in her much lighter footsteps.

If anyone has success stories I would really like to hear them:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Welcome to Minimins, and congrats on finding the plan that worked for you! :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.