• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just added my first pics....going to hide now!!

EmmaLouise81

Hi!

Well I finally decided I should put some pictures in my album...I have been planning on doing it for ages but never went through with it.

I HATE the camera....since losing some weight everyone is coming at me with them and I still don't know how to 'pose' so excuse the look!

The black top in the first pictures was just an old top that really hid no flaws, I decided to wear it for every picture in the beginning so I could see the difference. It was never worn in Public and will be burnt now!

I started out in June at 21 1/2 stone:cry: and last month weighed in at 16.2 so hopefully in a few weeks at the next weigh-in I will be in the 15's.

So there you go, I felt I had to add the pictures as when I started CD the pictures on this board inspired me and got me going. I still have a long way too go but maybe this will give a newbie something to think about.

I am now going to run off and hide!!!:wave_cry:

OH JUST CAME BACK TO SAY I LOOK REALLY BAD IN THE FIRST PHOTO FOR 3 REASONS....

1. I lost the original picture and had to take a picture of the picture on my computer screen making it all dark and grainy.

2. It was a traumatic event getting myself in front of the camera, this included tears which resulted in sore red eyes.

3. Oh and I was FAT and nothing could make me look good!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Porgeous

Chilling
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
Hey you, get back here, no need for hiding you are one stunning lady and should be darn proud, you look amazing!!!

xx

debz32

Gold Member
absolutely nothin to hide from - you are TOTALLY GORGEOUS !!!

those pics really don't do you justice - I know cos I have seen you in the flesh !!!

So proud of you hun - you are one very determined lady......:D

WELL DONE YOU !!!

lotsa love

Debz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EmmaLouise81

absolutely nothin to hide from - you are TOTALLY GORGEOUS !!!

those pics really don't do you justice - I know cos I have seen you in the flesh !!!

So proud of you hun - you are one very determined lady......:D

WELL DONE YOU !!!

lotsa love

Debz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Debz....my mum just said the same thing about the pictures but when I started taking them I was sure I would be the first person to not lose anything on CD so never thought I would have to show them in public. If I had thought that I would have made an effort!!!

I blame the lighting!

michellethegooner

Silver Member
S: 18st4.5lb C: 11st0lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 7st4.5lb(39.96%)
wow u look fab... don't hide u are really pretty and the weight loss looks great xx

Sarah_V

Silver Member
S: 21st11lb G: 11st0lb
You are beautiful and the same starting weight as me... such an inspiration to see, thanks for being brave a putting the pictures on xxxx

MrsR2004

Hi, I can't seem to see the pics?? (do i not have enough posts?) anyway, just wanted to say really well done and try not to be too hard on yourself, we really are our own worse critics, I am terrible and never see any of the good!
From what I can tell from the above responses you look fab so well done!!! x

Bijoux

Fat Fighter
S: 20st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 6st0lb(28.67%)
You look fabulous!! Well done and all the best for the remaining lbs x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st3lb C: 16st8.5lb G: 11st3lb Loss: 1st8.5lb(8.82%)
Hi, I can't seem to see the pics?? (do i not have enough posts?) anyway, just wanted to say really well done and try not to be too hard on yourself, we really are our own worse critics, I am terrible and never see any of the good!
From what I can tell from the above responses you look fab so well done!!! x
You need 50 posts MrsR2004, you are nearly there!

EmmaLouise81 looks amazing!

Love Mini xxx

MrsR2004

oh thanks mini, wasn't sure what it was, better get posting huh?! x

AllyKat

S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The difference is fantastic! - congrats.

Muppet

Seems I dont have enough posts to see your piccys either Emma

but I will soon, well done you!!!

night-owl

Gold Member
S: 15st3lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31 Loss: 2st10lb(17.84%)
Aw Em, come out of hiding so we can hear how you are doing! You can really see the difference from the summer. I tell you, you in that black dress, you remind me a touch of Catherine Zeta Jones. Very glam!

Byebye bingo wings

S: 21st3lb C: 20st8lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 0st9lb(3.03%)
You look brilliant, what a huge difference in such a short time. You are an inspiration! Absolutley gorgeous!

You were a similar weight to me when I started and the same age I think?! I was born in 81. Keep going, you've done the hard part now, cos every lb you lose from now on will make loads of difference.

Good Luck and well done! x