Just added my first pics....going to hide now!!

EmmaLouise81

Hi!

Well I finally decided I should put some pictures in my album...I have been planning on doing it for ages but never went through with it.

I HATE the camera....since losing some weight everyone is coming at me with them and I still don't know how to 'pose' so excuse the look!

The black top in the first pictures was just an old top that really hid no flaws, I decided to wear it for every picture in the beginning so I could see the difference. It was never worn in Public and will be burnt now!

I started out in June at 21 1/2 stone:cry: and last month weighed in at 16.2 so hopefully in a few weeks at the next weigh-in I will be in the 15's.

So there you go, I felt I had to add the pictures as when I started CD the pictures on this board inspired me and got me going. I still have a long way too go but maybe this will give a newbie something to think about.

I am now going to run off and hide!!!:wave_cry:

OH JUST CAME BACK TO SAY I LOOK REALLY BAD IN THE FIRST PHOTO FOR 3 REASONS....

1. I lost the original picture and had to take a picture of the picture on my computer screen making it all dark and grainy.

2. It was a traumatic event getting myself in front of the camera, this included tears which resulted in sore red eyes.

3. Oh and I was FAT and nothing could make me look good!

Last edited:
Hey you, get back here, no need for hiding you are one stunning lady and should be darn proud, you look amazing!!!

xx

absolutely nothin to hide from - you are TOTALLY GORGEOUS !!!

those pics really don't do you justice - I know cos I have seen you in the flesh !!!

So proud of you hun - you are one very determined lady......:D

WELL DONE YOU !!!

lotsa love

Debz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

absolutely nothin to hide from - you are TOTALLY GORGEOUS !!!

those pics really don't do you justice - I know cos I have seen you in the flesh !!!

So proud of you hun - you are one very determined lady......:D

WELL DONE YOU !!!

lotsa love

Debz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Debz....my mum just said the same thing about the pictures but when I started taking them I was sure I would be the first person to not lose anything on CD so never thought I would have to show them in public. If I had thought that I would have made an effort!!!

I blame the lighting!

wow u look fab... don't hide u are really pretty and the weight loss looks great xx

You are beautiful and the same starting weight as me... such an inspiration to see, thanks for being brave a putting the pictures on xxxx

Hi, I can't seem to see the pics?? (do i not have enough posts?) anyway, just wanted to say really well done and try not to be too hard on yourself, we really are our own worse critics, I am terrible and never see any of the good!
From what I can tell from the above responses you look fab so well done!!! x

Hi, I can't seem to see the pics?? (do i not have enough posts?) anyway, just wanted to say really well done and try not to be too hard on yourself, we really are our own worse critics, I am terrible and never see any of the good!
From what I can tell from the above responses you look fab so well done!!! x

You need 50 posts MrsR2004, you are nearly there!

EmmaLouise81 looks amazing!

Love Mini xxx

oh thanks mini, wasn't sure what it was, better get posting huh?! x

Seems I dont have enough posts to see your piccys either Emma
cute%20cry.gif

but I will soon, well done you!!!

Aw Em, come out of hiding so we can hear how you are doing! You can really see the difference from the summer. I tell you, you in that black dress, you remind me a touch of Catherine Zeta Jones. Very glam!

You look brilliant, what a huge difference in such a short time. You are an inspiration! Absolutley gorgeous!

You were a similar weight to me when I started and the same age I think?! I was born in 81. Keep going, you've done the hard part now, cos every lb you lose from now on will make loads of difference.

Good Luck and well done! x

Back