Just added sweetner to hot chocolate...

JoanneM

Gold Member
...and it was lovely. Ive been on this diet for over 4 months now and have never added sweetners coz I dont like anything too artificial. Since restarting the other day though Ive been struggling with the chocolate for some reason so thought Id give it a go. What a difference! Ill definitely be doing that with the chocolate from now on.

Joanne, im having the same problem! The chocolate is always last to go for me, but ive started 1/2 and 1/2 with the choc and banana and its really nice. Maybe give that a go too? xx

Banana and coffee? Ooh. Id have never though of that.
I know its popular to put coffee in the vanilla on here but I tried it once and it was the most vile thing ive ever had! On my first day on exante I almost didnt carry on! :D

I tried banana with coffee on the w8 shakes last night, was lovely! A weird but new taste sensation

hi I was just wondering what sweetner you can use? Also how do you split the packs? (I haven't started yet) xo

Chocolate one was yuk, maybe I expected it to taste of chocolate! lol It smelt horrid too. A bit mouldy! Only got mushroom soup to try today, and so far its only choc shake I am not keen on.

hi I was just wondering what sweetner you can use? Also how do you split the packs? (I haven't started yet) xo

Any tablet sweetener is fine and if splitting the packs I just try to gauge about half of it when I pour it out. I don't tend to split them though.

I don't like sweeteners either but I might just try it. The chocolate is bar far the worst flavour shake for me. Tomato soup is the worst soup. I'll do anything to try and give some variety to the flavours.

Back