Just another fat girls diary!!

annav86

Hello to anyone who is reading (the SF boards seem to be really quiet!!) I am putting this diary here just to rant about every day life and diet problems so i dont end up chewing my husbands ear off at the end of the day and getting hangry with him!!

Sooo.....yesterday was day one and i eased myself in!
B - slim fast
S - apple
L - slim fast
D - burritos and salad

I did go off track and eat 3 corn flake cakes throughout the day that i had made with the kids!

How i felt - felt ok, i think it was the right time to start, i knew my head was in the right place because i started on the weekend.....i NEVER start diets on the weekend lol!!

Day 2 so far.
B - vanilla shake
S - banana
L - jacket with prawns and salad.

I have decided to eat my meal during the day now as i get soo hungry around lunch time and a shake just does not cut it so would rather just havr a shake for dinner!!

Feeling ok today with the diet but also feel fat and bloated, not having a good body image day!
Hoping to see some real results and actually stick to this because im such a quitter with diets, i lose 2lb and then congratulate myself with a massive bar of chocolate.....

Hello, I agree it's so quiet on here!
good luck on your slimfast journey - day 18 for me and so far so good bar a few cheeky little cheats but really trying to be good now as just booked a weekend break for the end of July which will include lots of swimming so really want to feel comfortable in a swimming costume!

Thankyou! Day 3 for me today and feel less hungry but thats probably because i jave been busy this morning!
How are you finding it? Have you weighed in yet?
I was going to try and go for a month without weighing in but im a serial weigher so will probably go weekly now lol!!
You going anywhere nice? X

Back