Just asking......

izzysmum

I am finding it tricky to fit my shakes in on workdays so have been having soup(yuck) at work and then doubling up with 2 shakes in the evening. Does this make any diference? Would welcome advice!

For health it is always better to spead your 'meals' if you can - but if you have to double up that is much better than missing one out, and the total calories and carbs are the same so it won't affect weightloss. Best of luck.

That's good to know, I did Lipotrim last year and got heaps of negative comments so am trying to keep a low profile at work! I am back on it as I have regained some weight- no excuses- but can't face having to justify this diet to my "friends" at work.The soup looks like a cup of soup so I haven't let on ! Must work out how to put some details on my profile though!! LOL!

Hey Izzy,
I'm exactly the same, I did great on LT 2 years ago but stupidly (through fault of my own) regained alot :(
So I don't want all the work collegues who saw me lose so much and regain so much to see me at it again as I know they'll say I'm mad or keep beady eyes to see if I regain! :(

So I have one shake in work, then one when i get in (around 6 or 7) then another about 9

x

Just slurping a double shake now!! Actually choc and vanilla is yummy!! It does feel hard not sharing my journey with those at work but just can't face the comments again, makes me doubly glad I can share with you guys,cheers again!!

I'm doing the all about w8 programme - and as I find it too hard to eat as soon as I get up, I have the porridge at work. People think I'm weird but they think it is normal porridge. I have the soup at lunch - again they assume it is just a cup-a-soup. I have a meal pack for dinner when I get home about 6ish and a shake before bed. I don't mind people knowing I'm on a diet - but don't feel I should have to justify myself to workmates - so the less they know about what I am doing the better.

Me too!!
I was so dissapointed with myself for too long for regaining so this time I mean business!

Thanks luvie, finding it a struggle tonight bah!!
I'll do it!

You will hun, and you are not on your own!! Just tried to set up a ticker and failed miserably... I'm hopeless , mind you it took my mind off stuff like food lol !!!

Back