Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

just back after 3 month break

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mollbreezer, 7 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mollbreezer

mollbreezer Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have just started again after a 3 month break. I was doing so well and managed to lose nearly 5 stone last year. My husband died in september after an illness and this just set me back. I have had 3 months of comfort eating and have put around 10lbs back on- so not too bad. But i started up again yesterday and am determined to lose another 3 stone this year so wish me luck! this is my first full day on TFR and hope i can manage to get back on track again ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    Welcome back. I am so sorry to hear about your husband, that is absolutely dreadful and nothing that I can say can ease your pain, only time can do that. God bless.

Well done for not putting all the weight back on and good luck for this time around x

4. pudge

pudge addicted to minimins!!

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi mollbreezer,,im sorry about your loss, 10lbs in three months is nothing youll have that off over the first week or so! you know the drill, welcome back,,you can do it :) xx

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Welcome back moll, and you have done really well to have such a small gain, especially when you consider the emotional trauma you have suffered.. Deepest sympathies hun, and lots of luck with LT x x

6. Chan81

Chan81 Silver Member

Good luck mollbreezer :)

7. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck Hun
    You can do this xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.