• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just back after 3 month break

I have just started again after a 3 month break. I was doing so well and managed to lose nearly 5 stone last year. My husband died in september after an illness and this just set me back. I have had 3 months of comfort eating and have put around 10lbs back on- so not too bad. But i started up again yesterday and am determined to lose another 3 stone this year so wish me luck! this is my first full day on TFR and hope i can manage to get back on track again ;)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome back. I am so sorry to hear about your husband, that is absolutely dreadful and nothing that I can say can ease your pain, only time can do that. God bless.

Well done for not putting all the weight back on and good luck for this time around x

addicted to minimins!!
Hi mollbreezer,,im sorry about your loss, 10lbs in three months is nothing youll have that off over the first week or so! you know the drill, welcome back,,you can do it :) xx
Welcome back moll, and you have done really well to have such a small gain, especially when you consider the emotional trauma you have suffered.. Deepest sympathies hun, and lots of luck with LT x x
Good luck Hun
You can do this xxx