just back after 3 month break

mollbreezer

I have just started again after a 3 month break. I was doing so well and managed to lose nearly 5 stone last year. My husband died in september after an illness and this just set me back. I have had 3 months of comfort eating and have put around 10lbs back on- so not too bad. But i started up again yesterday and am determined to lose another 3 stone this year so wish me luck! this is my first full day on TFR and hope i can manage to get back on track again ;)

Welcome back. I am so sorry to hear about your husband, that is absolutely dreadful and nothing that I can say can ease your pain, only time can do that. God bless.

Well done for not putting all the weight back on and good luck for this time around x

Hi mollbreezer,,im sorry about your loss, 10lbs in three months is nothing youll have that off over the first week or so! you know the drill, welcome back,,you can do it :) xx

Welcome back moll, and you have done really well to have such a small gain, especially when you consider the emotional trauma you have suffered.. Deepest sympathies hun, and lots of luck with LT x x

Good luck Hun
You can do this xxx

Back