Just Baked Scones! :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Went to the shop to post a few items i sold on ebay and saw pots of clotted cream for just 33p so i thought what the heck lets treat the family!

I never was a big fan of scones (only the clotted cream! I used to eat big spoonfulls of it :eek: lol) but have been itching to make scones ever since i found the recipe so today i did! lol

The quantities i used made 30 scones!!!! :eek: lol But im sure my family will eat them! Went and delievered some to my grandma and grandad with some clotted cream also :) i think fridays is my baking day! haha

Have attatched pics - sorry in advance to anyone now craving scones lol

Attachments

• scones 001.jpg
    scones 001.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 133
  • scones 005.jpg
    scones 005.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 126
I just love the way you love to cook, Summergurl, a woman after my own heart!!!!! Hope your family won't need to go on LT after all the goodies you treat them to!!!

OOOh well done babes they look luvvverly!!!! xx

<covering my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> drool xx

You do know you're a little bit insane don't you??.....

LOL! Well done the last time I tried to make scones they turned out like biscuits!! They look picture perfect! I'm much better at stews/foods in sauces & stuff. Avoiding them until my cravings aren't as bad though...then I'll make a load & freeze it ready for when I'm back eating again!! (Don't worry- they're mostly low-fat/cal!)

You do know you're a little bit insane don't you??.....

LOL! Well done the last time I tried to make scones they turned out like biscuits!! They look picture perfect! I'm much better at stews/foods in sauces & stuff. Avoiding them until my cravings aren't as bad though...then I'll make a load & freeze it ready for when I'm back eating again!! (Don't worry- they're mostly low-fat/cal!)

Lol!!!!! me? insane? never!! :p

Ahhhh i prefer baking but still love cooking EVERYTHING!! lol Yer guna have to send me some of yer low cal/fat recipes!

I got a bunch from the biggest loser AU site yesterday which are high protein, low fat and very healthy so im getting a heads up for 9 weeks time! lol

I plan on batch making too :)

Humina humina!

Yummeroooooooooooooooooooooo! :D:D:D

They look so cute!!

I want one now LOL.

Your scones look yummy and it's torture pure torture lol
I made some for my daughter as she has to weight on and she had strawberry jam and clotted cream on them.
I love cooking to and get pleasure from seeing my family eating my food,
Anyway we'll be able to eat nice food when we finish LT x

You keep amazing me by your willpower hun, at the moment i dont trust myself to bake lol....well done xxx

They look lush! Don't think I could have stood the smell of them baking though!

Thanks guys :)

They look divine

Drools........:drool:

I amde some a few weeks back too and i had never made them before.

Lol slinks!
What did people think of em?
This is my first time making em too - so far only my little brother has tried one and he said they were nice - he had clotted cream and jam on it :p

You keep amazing me by your willpower hun, at the moment i dont trust myself to bake lol....well done xxx

Lol thanks yumyum - weirdly i dont think anything of it anymore - infact i dont think i really have since being on LT - i dont feel hunger or get cravings - i really do think im a lunatic. Either that or just plain weird!!!!! :confused:

Oh my god Summer you have got to stop...they look gorgeous hahaha!! I could just go for one of them with strawberry jam and clotted cream. And then another...and definately another!!

Your great you haha. So much willpower! I've decided to make a victoria sponge for a surprise for someone next week to say thank you, i'm going the whole hog, jam, cream, icing, hundreds n thousands, chocolate curls, you name it...went out bought all the stuff and now i know this is going to be the test as just how devoted i am to this diet lol xx

OH THEY LOOK DEVINE

Don't suppose you've a recipe for cheese scones......i'm a savoury girl myself (not much of sweet tooth)

I am originally from just up the road to you (Buckfast) and love cream teas. I am going back for a wedding in August and it is definitely on my things to do. I only like clotted cream on scones, Christmas pud and mince pies. Mmmmm. Must be something about this diet because I made a banana cake last week and my kids don't like it and hubby away in Afghanistan so I put it in the freezer. Don't know what it will be like when it thaws but smelt nice when it went in!!!

Oh my god Summer you have got to stop...they look gorgeous hahaha!! I could just go for one of them with strawberry jam and clotted cream. And then another...and definately another!!

Your great you haha. So much willpower! I've decided to make a victoria sponge for a surprise for someone next week to say thank you, i'm going the whole hog, jam, cream, icing, hundreds n thousands, chocolate curls, you name it...went out bought all the stuff and now i know this is going to be the test as just how devoted i am to this diet lol xx

Lol louize!!!! You have to take a piccie of that cake and show me! I love making cakes - just had an order for a 40th birthday cake for my mums friend!! lol I may start to charge! Even though my mum has paid for the ingredients! haha

OH THEY LOOK DEVINE

Don't suppose you've a recipe for cheese scones......i'm a savoury girl myself (not much of sweet tooth)

Fraid not honey - i would love one though.

I get recipes from online. Uktvfood is a good site. Iv gotten a few from there and also iv looked at the biggest loser AU for some healthy recipes. If i find one i shall let you know as my ma asked for cheese ones today after i had made fruit ones! lol

I am originally from just up the road to you (Buckfast) and love cream teas. I am going back for a wedding in August and it is definitely on my things to do. I only like clotted cream on scones, Christmas pud and mince pies. Mmmmm. Must be something about this diet because I made a banana cake last week and my kids don't like it and hubby away in Afghanistan so I put it in the freezer. Don't know what it will be like when it thaws but smelt nice when it went in!!!

Only one way to find out!!!!!! When do you finish LT?!!! lol

Hey Tanya, they do look goooooood!

I haven't made scones for ages, I only like to make the cheese scones. Can't beat one straight out of the oven with butter. Ummmmm! Must stop dreaming of cheese scones.

Back