Just been browsing the new mag....

Missjlouise

Silver Member
....and found that they are bringing out a new muller light range including a coconut yogurt. I'm assuming it will be syn free as the slogan is

" Don't lick your lips ... your lip gloss probably has more fat in it"

Comes out 1st August

Wooo hoooooo

Super. Coconut yoghurt is one of my favourites!
I'll look forward to this and the magazine!

LOL I knoooo its lovely.....I can freeze it and have coconut yougurt :)

Did the slogan make you giggle?

It better taste like coconut! I wish my mag would come soon, I have a subscription. Does anyone know roughly how long after SW meetings get them that I can expect it?

I've just seen this - it's coconut yogurt with chocolate sprinkles :D I can't wait to get my hands on some, does say it's limited edition though BOO!

nom nom, I'm a massive onken coconut yogurt fan, so can't wait for these little beauties!

Oh my, how exciting coconut yoghurt, lets hope it lives up to expectations;)

It better taste like coconut! I wish my mag would come soon, I have a subscription. Does anyone know roughly how long after SW meetings get them that I can expect it?

I think we get them c2wks before they are out in the shops, but thought you'd get your subscription before the shops, if that makes sense:rolleyes:

OMG!!

So excited I love coconut, loving the coconut options at moment as well.

I have coconut lip balm too and quite addicted

Oooo yum - I tried coconut yog for the first time on my hols last month and it was delicious, can't wait til this hits the shelves!!!

Just checked page 93 of the magazine and it says "coconut sprinked with dark chocolate, free. Lemon cheesecake 1 syn per 165g pot. Mango and Passionfruit 0.5 syn per 175 g pot.

Has anyone managed to get hold of any of these yet??

Even better poured over chopped pineapple!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

These aren't going to be available until 1st August but I will happily spend a syn a day on the coconut ones when I can get them!

Back