Just been shopping!!!!

katie_oxo

Silver Member
... went to Evans and tried on a pair of size 20 jeans as the 22's I got into a couple of weeks ago feel baggy ... anyway the size 20's fit! :bliss: They fit but were a bit tight, belly bulges a bit on top but they should be alright in a couple of weeks so I had to get them, also bought a little cheap lemon t-shirt from there too. Then went to Next and bought myself a size 20 top --- just cos I could buy a size 20 from Next.

It's only about 4 weeks ago that the size 22's wouldn't fit me ... oh I do love this diet :p

Cath

WELL DONE you, that is fantastic, you should be very proud of yourself:wow:

Hi Cath- and now you are having a fab shopping day too!! I would start broadening your shopping horizons if I were you, cos a slim chick like yourself should be able to find clothes that fit most places now!
Still lovin this diet!
Kx

Yay - well:bliss: done Kate !!! I can't wait to go shopping. My clothes are starting to feel looser but I wouldn't say they are too big yet - does that mena I've been in denail and squeezed into too small clothes for a long time!! :rolleyes:

Well done Cath, that is great news :clap: Such a good feeling isn't it :)

Well done cath that's amazing!!!

Bet you feel fantastic!! Now just pop a bit of this feeling in a bottle for when you need motivation!!!

Well done again!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Well done Kath, before you know it they'll be too big too :D :D

Well done Cath thats such good news, wont it be great when we dont have to shop in Evans?
When we can go in any shop, knowing whatever we choose will look good on us, it will be bliss!

Cherry

Yippee for you, What a buzz you must of got buying the smaller clothes, beofre you know it you will be shopping again trying on those smaller sizes and saying " WHO NEEDS EVANS" BIG WELLDONE TO YOU:D

Back