Just been through the KFC drive-thru!

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
Bought some corn on the cob :D It feels like a treat but its totally on plan, nice and warm to eat as well. I may have to pop through the drive-thru more often to get some when I am out and hunger strikes!

oh I love KFC but I have to have the works!!

They didn't put the butter on your cob though did they? I hope not!

Well done on resisting all the other stuff - what a star. x

polish that halo - you have done so well! I have to convince myself the chickens are ill kept to avoid scoffing the whole bargain box/bucket/hamper....(delete as applicable!)

Ohhhhh KFC is too yummy!

x

They are 2.5 syns each on Green or EE days. Great idea for a snack when you're out and about! Thanks for the idea :)

kfc allways have butter on them sorry:( i have to go when oh and kids want kfc but found i can be happy with beans and corn for 2.5 syns :)

Every kfc sweetcorn has butter on them they dip them in butter then bag them up ( my daughter works there ) sometimes there is some butter juice left in the little bag ...sorry to burst your bubble on this xx

I was going to say the same, they put some kind of "basting" on the corn before cooking. It contains 8.6g of fat according to their website... :( Still better than a chicken meal though!

I hate it when you think you've had something great and feel all proud of yourself and actually it's a giant ballsup and not what you thought it was.

Stupid KFC! >:eek:

Back