Just been to Frankie and Bennys..............

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NooNoo1970, 11 November 2007 Social URL.

1. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    boys had one of their yummy pizzas.......vic had a yummy steak and chips and I had.................

........a chicken salad and a bottle of fizzy water! It was very yummy!!!
    My dinner came with 2 pieces of garlic bread which I straight away handed to the boys!:p

I love F+B's...........but decided to be good., the only really hard thing was the guy opposite us was having my favourite pudding.........crunchy maple syrup waffle!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy::drool:Still it was him, consuming a million calories............ not me!!!

Hoping to loose a pound or so at wi tomorrow and to stick with it and not go and have another wi day...day off!!!! this I have been doing for the past couple of weeks and its really starting to annoy me!!!
    I have been back on CD for 3 weeks now and have only lost 10lb so far...I know this is still 10lb but by CD and by my past record I know I can do so much better than this!!!(but its only me that can do it!!0

Anyway pleased with myself in F+B's just need to keep myself in the zome over the next couple of days!

Hope you have all had a good day and weekend.
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done for staying so strong at F&B :clap:

4. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Blimey luv, you did well there! I don't think I'd have had as much willpower, !!!!

5. corinne_j

corinne_j Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.33%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Excellent well done!! My family have done nothing but scoff all weekend :D Sausage rolls, chineses takeaway, and then a mcdonalds for lunch today, and I've had...nothing! Just drank my water (and glared at them haha)

I know I would have really enjoyed the food but would have felt dreadful afterwards - I want to be slim more than I want to eat junk, that's my mantra lol

6. whoops

whoops Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done!
    I sat through people eating last night and my best friends husband waving it under my nose!!
    She stuck with me and didn't eat any either as she is on ww and wanted her points for alcohol!!

7. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    Well done for being so strong. I have just cooked a roast dinner for my lot and I have come upstairs while they eat it. I didn't have a problem cooking it but I have better things to do that watching them eat!!
    k9
    x

8. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Well done resisting the tempting stuff in F&B's! I wouldn't dare go near one at the moment :) You're doing well, keep it up!

9. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Well done, that's great control. I'm yet to eat out (or not as the case may be) You can always tell a SSer, they're the ones licking pizza hut windows hee hee.

I sometimes come over all superior thinking 'oh greedy guzzlers' but then remember I am most definately the biggest still

10. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow - that's willpower - I love Frankie and Benny's and they just put my favourite pasta off the lunchtime menu onto the main menu - and I can't have it... Bah!

11. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow!!! What amazing self will power!!!!

I wish I was as strong and caved in at the weekend (won't go into exactly what I had as I will embarrase myself!!!).
    I am re-starting as of Wednesday, but will continue to stick to the plan until then...I may be pleasantly surprised at CDC's, but I very much doubt it!!!

Anyway, enough of me feeling sorry for myself!!! Well done You!!!!!

12. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

oooh, how cool. Well done!

I got an interview in thenew frankie and bennys in 4 hours, must make a good impression eh? no nibbling till april though, must get into size 10-12 jeans xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.