• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just been to.....

Iceland (the shop not the place,lol) and they have a new range from Birds eye called 'healthy options' anyway bought a vegetable pizza for £1 and only 5.5 points, seems about the same size as a ww one having it for tea tonight with wedges and salad i shall let you know what its like.

Also bought the other day tesco healthy beef quarter pounders, only 2.5 points each and they are really nice.

Love Busy XX

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

cd121272

Silver Member
Hi Busy

I get the Tesco HL Quarter pounders and they are gorgeous I also get the HL cheese slices as they are only 1 pt a slice and they are lovely with loads of things, ie jacket pots, on toast, on waffles/crumpets.

vodaka999

Silver Member
Oohh i have just bought some new Birds Eye bits ( well i have never seen them lol)

Lamb and mint kofta kebabs 4.5 points

chicken and veg kebabs 1.5 points

Chicken and garlic skewers 1.5 points

I like a kebab so im thinking cook them, take them off the stick and fill a pitta with them, salad and mayonaise/coleslaw and make homemade fries and i wont miss out lol

cd121272

Silver Member
Good idea vodaka why dont I think of things like that lol

Hi Busy
I noticed the other weekend at iceland that they had these birds eye healthy range of foods even noticed they did deserts i think i saw some choc eclairs or some little cheese cakes like ww does .
Will have to go and get some
Thanks