Just booked holiday

lardass

Silver Member
I have booked my holiday today 22 August haven't worked out how many weeks yet but would like to lose 30 lb by then.

There is no way i'm putting a bikini on as i am now, it would scare the children !

Its 24 weeks, so thats a minimum loss of 1.25 per week :) Easily done!! And behave your not as heavy as you think! Im sure you look fine in swimwear he he good luck!! xx

A holiday to look forward to is always a great incentive. I'm sure you will do it no problem! Good luck. :)

yeah dawn where u going im off to bernard matthews land 14 weeks tomorrow want to lose 4stone which works out 56lb 4lb per week so youll have no probs hun xxxxxx

fuertevetura for a week of sun i hope.

I will keep you posted on my progress. The hurdles i have so far is holiday to disneyland paris in may and weekend at butlins end of july.

Trying to up the exercise as well but problem area is my 'apron' tummy, and ideas from anyone how to get rid of this ?

Just got back from sw and another 2 lb off, yeahh

Excellent! I'm losing weight for my holiday there too! Only about 9 weeks to go for me though and I want to shift another stone!

Breakfast is usually a banana or 2 weetabix

I do miss the pasta and potatoes with meat and fish but i want to look good for my holiday more.

Thanks for everyones support.

Having a green day today so i am having half of the cous cous cake i made last night with a cup of tea for lunch(4 sins for the whole cake) yum.

Having a green day today so i am having half of the cous cous cake i made last night with a cup of tea for lunch(4 sins for the whole cake) yum.

Well done on your weight loss Dawn! :D

Out of interest whats your coucous cake recipe as mine has 6 syns for the whole cake :confused: :eek:

Sweet.......There is a varitey of sweet things that can be added, my favourite is mincemeat or lemon curd ;)

oooh, please post the recipe. i remember a recipe for lemon cous cous cake from when i did sw years ago and would love to make it again! thanks x

4 1/2 sins for the whole cake (on a green day)

4 oz cous cous
1/2 pint boiling water
2 eggs
2 tbsp mincemeat (or whatever you fancy)
sweetener to taste

add hot water to cous cous and leave to stand for about 5 mins
beat up the eggs and add to the cous cous
add the mincemeat and sweetener
give it a good mix
pour into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with sweetener if you like and cook for about 20 mins.

Tastes a bit like bread pudding (with imagination)
Please let me know if anyone has any variations or tips.

I try to do all red but i allow myself 2 greens for a big pig out on pasta and cous cous cake.

Back