Just bought a dress for hols!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
lol just brought a maxi dress for my holiday for £5.20 off ebay lol brand new!
its a size 12-16 so hope it fits nicely for holiday lol got 4 stone to go by july!
Pic:
164124_10150367057955551_721590550_16902469_5857909_s.jpg

very pretty kimmie

I want a few lol

My sister let it slip OH is planning on popping the question ontop of statue of liberty so I need some nice clothes lol

oh wow! that sounds amazing kimmie! and yeah i can see you needing some special outfits for all those pictures

damn wish i could come and watch the proposal, sounds just beautiful

Lol we've got helicopter ride and a cruise down Hudson river. My bday is July 4th so independence day, so excited lol just going to be skint for next 7months

wow just wow, sounds friggin fabulous, you'll have a wonderful time im sure

Wow, what a fantastic birthday trip, well worth being skint for a few months.
Great idea buying clothes in your goal size, think one of my mistakes after losing weight in 2009 was keeping my 'big' clothes as I knew I had a supply of clothes waiting in bin bags to accommodate my scoffing....I know I need to throw them this time,or else its too tempting to grow back into them x

New York is just the most amazing place. And what a proposal that will be. Beautiful dress. I can't get away with the cross over as even at a sive 8 I had a 32E bra size. Alwasy wished I could wear lovely dresses like this.

@Kimmie I LOVE that dress.

Advice for the Statute of Liberty -- it is many, many, many steep steps and there is no opportunity to pause at the top (crown). It is literally about five people across the area and the line moves constantly. The tickets need to be pre-purchased along with a Liberty Island ferry ticket. I strongly recommend taking the first ferry out in the morning, as people will linger and the area can become quite crowded.

If you chose to go up the Empire State Building (esp. in the summer months) pay the extra money for the "fast pass" -- therwise you can wait for hours and hours and hours...

MinnieMel (who is married to a native New Yorker)

MinnieMel said:
@Kimmie I LOVE that dress.

Advice for the Statute of Liberty -- it is many, many, many steep steps and there is no opportunity to pause at the top (crown). It is literally about five people across the area and the line moves constantly. The tickets need to be pre-purchased along with a Liberty Island ferry ticket. I strongly recommend taking the first ferry out in the morning, as people will linger and the area can become quite crowded.

If you chose to go up the Empire State Building (esp. in the summer months) pay the extra money for the "fast pass" -- therwise you can wait for hours and hours and hours...

MinnieMel (who is married to a native New Yorker)

Might just convince oh to go up empire state building lol I'm not fussed about statue of liberty tbh lol

Kimmie that dress is lovely and what a bargin can't wait to get some bargains off the summer to x

Wish I was going to America sounds fantastic xx

Back