Just bought a dress....

We ARE simple and predictable, I would not deny it, one task at atime, one thought at a time. Most of our Bad Press comes from "people" who try to complicate us by demanding or expecting more.

(...for "people" I would may have suggested another word, but that may have been considered stereotypical or sexist....Lol)

Sticking to the subject of Caren and her dress, I am sure you will be able to do it, it sounds like you have all the right reasons and the support from all of us here.

Promise us a piccy of you on the the day.

Bill

Hark at you Bill getting your frillys in a twist LOL ;0 ;)

As to 'people' unrealistically demanding or expecting more from you 'simple predictable' creatures. I was of the understanding that even man had the power of choice -and could CHOOSE to do things differently. Could choose to do more than one thing at a time, if they hadb't so carefully and with great dedication, cultivated for themselves a stereotype to conform to which suits them perfectly. Sigh.;);) :D LOVE THIS FORUM!!!

Caren -your dress is foxy as... It will suit your hourglass figure beautifully and you will definitely be into it by the 13th. Remember to post pictures!! :D

OMG....I had that very same dress!!!(size 18 from Next Clearance) and recently donated it as it was too big, to Oxfam. I wore it just once in Milan a couple of years ago...when I was on a downward loop of yo-yoing weight-wise.

Dress looks very classy and I'd say that by your christening date you will be in a size 16 :) it can definitely be done!

Beautiful dress, love the style. That's a true inspiration to keep up the LT!

THanks Scots.....ok, you got me - its from Next - (via ebay :flirt2: !!). I'm not spending a lot on clothes at the moment - don't see the point.

Wearing a 99p pair of jeans at the moment - very comfy, and even better cos of the price !

Caren.

I dont blame you...I have been frequenting charity shops since being on LT as no sooner am I in them, that they are too big and they get them back!!!! So, I understand..but it is lovely!!(the dress I mean).

It's lovely - such a great shape! I'm sure you can get into it in a month - make sure you post pictures!!

Good luck :)

Hannah

Hark at you Bill getting your frillys in a twist LOL ;0 ;)

As to 'people' unrealistically demanding or expecting more from you 'simple predictable' creatures. I was of the understanding that even man had the power of choice -and could CHOOSE to do things differently. Could choose to do more than one thing at a time, if they hadb't so carefully and with great dedication, cultivated for themselves a stereotype to conform to which suits them perfectly. Sigh.;);) :D LOVE THIS FORUM!!!
:D

Lol, I like my frillys twisted!

You are not supposed to notice that we do "choose" to be the stereotype that suits us.

How do we set up a sticky so that we guarantee to see a photo of Caren in the most talked about dress since a certain Miss Hurley and the Safety Pin Versace number?

Bill

Lol, I like my frillys twisted!

You are not supposed to notice that we do "choose" to be the stereotype that suits us.

How do we set up a sticky so that we guarantee to see a photo of Caren in the most talked about dress since a certain Miss Hurley and the Safety Pin Versace number?

Bill

I'm hoping there will be no need for safety pins - and let me tell you - this is the most motivating way to keep on track - otherwise i'm gonna let you lot down if i can't fit in it :D- now, where is the vibroplate number :character00116:

thank you all as always for your support

caren. xxx

Anyway, I'm an hourglass shape
!BSfT0(w!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-DgEjlLl1CLoBKDcKPd-hg~~_35.JPG

Caren the Safety pins would be to fold over the little bit of excess material to show off the hour glass figure.

Bill

Randy ? Moi ? I was paying a genuine compliment :D

I try not to be predictable but it's difficult when we men are such simple creatures.. ;) :eek:

hey bill - this is the original quote from howdy doody - you should read the treads from page 1 on - do not like your opionion of me eg "people" - actually i am 100% all curvy woman - if you read your thread right! the original was sent
by howdy - we were only having a friendly banter - just to keep up the jolly good spirit for the day ahead - just finished my 8 hour shift - bit disappointed of your opinion - :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
don't think i will cry my eyes out though:cry::cry::cry: thats for losers and me not one of them!!! love munchies

Caren the Safety pins would be to fold over the little bit of excess material to show off the hour glass figure.

Bill

oooh, bless ya honey, bless ya !:hug99:

Back