• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just bought a dress....

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
S: 16st11lb C: 13st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st12lb(17.02%)
Currently i'm a squeezed size 18. my friends son is being christened on 13th September. I'm hoping i will be able to fit comfortably into this size 16 dress (I think I might be pushing it :flirt2:).

Anyway, I'm an hourglass shape (under the fat :D ) I like to think of myself as a type of nigella lawson - so think this style will be good.

Anyway, just wanted to share !! now i just need to re-read the shoe thread of howdy's to establish if i need a new pair of shoes :rotflmao:.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
That's gorgeous!!!!

x

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
Very nice, id say you'll be in it for the christening :)

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
I'll let you know if i manage it !! :)

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Oh Caren
What a gorgeous dress...love the colour and the style...very nice indeed!

I am sure, with your determination, you will do it! Gives you a goal and that makes all the difference...sometimes just having something helps us to focus even more!

Look forward to hearing how you are getting on!

Where did you get it by the way..it really is lovely and my type of dress too!

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Oh Caren
What a gorgeous dress...love the colour and the style...very nice indeed!

I am sure, with your determination, you will do it! Gives you a goal and that makes all the difference...sometimes just having something helps us to focus even more!

Look forward to hearing how you are getting on!

Where did you get it by the way..it really is lovely and my type of dress too!

THanks Scots.....ok, you got me - its from Next - (via ebay :flirt2: !!). I'm not spending a lot on clothes at the moment - don't see the point.

Wearing a 99p pair of jeans at the moment - very comfy, and even better cos of the price !

Caren.

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Bet you look'll amazing in it :D

& even more so out of it ;)

nerac123

GO GO GO !!

Bill-J

Uncut Diamond
S: 25st0lb C: 21st2lb BMI: 46.4 Loss: 3st12lb(15.43%)
I Love it when men are predictable !:flirt2:
Predictable?

I was once told by a friend that She used Sex to get what she wanted, and perhaps I should try the same.

She clearly did not understand men.

Bill

Doirin

Positivity is the key
S: 20st5lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st3lb Loss: 6st4lb(30.88%)
Hi Caren,
fab dress, I believe you can do it, nice to have something to aim for. Perhaps a bit of toning exercise, you have a month and could possibly have a stone down by then. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
S: 14st13lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 1st2lb(7.66%)
Randy ? Moi ? I was paying a genuine compliment :D

I try not to be predictable but it's difficult when we men are such simple creatures.. ;) :eek:

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Randy ? Moi ? I was paying a genuine compliment :D

I try not to be predictable but it's difficult when we men are such simple creatures.. ;) :eek:
I graciously take the compliment in the manner in which it was intended. :thankyou::whistle:

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Caren,

it looks amazing.... think I might have to look to ebay for more of my clothes!!

HD,

LOL.... you are getting predictable!! ha ha ha

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
Thanks T. you have to be picky, and it does take a while to get through some dross on ebay, but its worth it !

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Caren you have a month before the christening and should lose a stone+ in that time so the dress is definately doable.

I love eBay and charity shops, most of my LT-journey wardrobe come from these places - bought a gorgeous Per Una skirt for work for £4 today!

x

Bill-J

Uncut Diamond
S: 25st0lb C: 21st2lb BMI: 46.4 Loss: 3st12lb(15.43%)
men like to think they are the predictable and simple creatures your words not mine - love ya:rolleyes:
We ARE simple and predictable, I would not deny it, one task at atime, one thought at a time. Most of our Bad Press comes from "people" who try to complicate us by demanding or expecting more.

(...for "people" I would may have suggested another word, but that may have been considered stereotypical or sexist....Lol)

Sticking to the subject of Caren and her dress, I am sure you will be able to do it, it sounds like you have all the right reasons and the support from all of us here.

Promise us a piccy of you on the the day.

Bill

nicolas

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
dess looks fab and i'm sure you can do it ;) best of luck and enjoy ;)