JUST BOUGHT ALLI

misswinkytinky

Hello all, just bought jumbo pack of alli. I have around 10 stone in weight too shift and I know its not going to drop off me overnight. So, i,m in this for the long haul.
Also bought myself a wii fit to excercise. wondering though should i be on the stronger xenical with the weight I have to lose or will alli work just has good?

Yeah I would pop to your docs for a chat about it...well done for starting on your own xx

i would say start the Alli, and give it a week and if you are still happy on them go see the Dr and get thier opinion on if they are happy for you to be on them... (providing your blood pressure etc is ok.)
they will then be able to monitor this....
but go for it...
keep us all posted and let us know how your doing...
maybe start a diary.. i know it helps me get and stay on track....

yeah trial with the ali , see how you go keep a record of any weight inch loss so that when you go to your doctor they can see your trying on your own and will prob let you have xenical :) goodluck xx

Hi

I have been prescribed Alli today, i have been started off on the 60mg, to see how i get on, and i have to go back in a month. I tried xenical about 2 years ago and did lose weight, but couldnt cope with side affects. But now i've decided to give it another go. The main reason is because i was told yesterday i could be referred for a gastric band, and it shocked me into it.

I have around 8 stone to lose, im currently 17stone and im 5ft 2ins.

Good luck with your weight loss Michele, i hope it goes well for you

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sophie x x

welcome Sophie... have a nose around here and im sure you will get some great ideas for avoiding the side effects!!!...

Stick with the Alli, see how you get on and then ask your doctor for Xenical if you think it is working xx Good Luck xx

hows it going???

Back