Just Bought an Actifry OMG it rocks!!

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hi all

We finally went out and bought an actifry this weekend and my god that thing is awesome.

We have done Chips in there which are absolutely delicious, and last night i did a chicken, veg and noodle stir fry

I have also been using the frylight with it still, just giving an even spray over the stuff you are cooking

The results are amazing

I can honestly say its the best £100 i have ever spent on a kitchen appliance :)

Anyone got any nice recipes?

Cheers

Paul

PS also got my 3rd weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed x

Where did you buy it for £100 theyre £150 in argos.

hiya

its basically a fryer which allows you to fry things like chips for example, but only using a very small amount of oil.

This makes it much lower in syns as you only need to measure out the points for the oil used.

I have actually continued to use the Frylight spray as this is even lower in syns lol

It basically rotates the food you are cooking to ensure an even cooking

It really is brilliant

:)

Where did you buy it for £100 theyre £150 in argos.

I bought mine from Costco, i have a card for there which is really useful.

It was actually £104 to be exact but still a bargain

Great bargain ive been soo tempted think i might just take the plunge lol

you make them from normal potatoes as oven chips have oil infused into them already :)

this looks awsome, can you cook the chips from potatoes or are you talking frozen chips?

Real potato, not sure about frozen, suppose they will be ok though.

I do bakers, wedgies, sweet pot, butternut squash. Morrisons diet sausages are fab. Using 1 tbsp oil is better, but if I'm a bit short on syns then will use frylite.

Can cook meat, stir fry's...although I haven't tried that yet...still busy experimenting with pots, sausages & veg!!

Oh I want one! Unfortunately I'm skint. So the wii fit, actifry and running trainers will all have to wait lol

Dunno, this may be a solution.

WII Fit alternative...WII Fitness coach £14.91 inc delivery Asda online.

Running shoes, I know they are expensive, so why not invest in a trampette, I 've been using one with the Fitness coach to help with impact, but you can always run on it...also use it for running on WII Fit. £12 Argos.

Actifry...sorry no solution there...really sorry!!!

HTH

Back