Just bought my Xmas day outfit!!

Dgirl

Couldn't resist it SO as it is 3 sizes smaller than my current size I am going to hang it outside my wardrobe to keep me motivated!!

Fabulous idea and you'll look totally FABULOUS on Christmas Day when you're wearing it :D

That's a brilliant idea! Am gonna do it too. But I have to look for a nice dress first! :)

Ooo, it absolutely works too...I bought a size 10 at the start of this process for me to wear to my brother's wedding, spent a fortune on it and it was figure hugging and looking at it hanging up every day really helped spur me on!
Am sure it'll be gorgeous on you come Christmas!!!

Great idea! Hope it's a realistic target for you. (Can you update your User CP so that we can learn more about you? See our FAQ post if unsure.)

I am going to try to wear the same dress as last Christmas Day. That already would be a feat for me - to be "stable" two Christmases running... (just checked, and I need to lose 2K)

@ Maintainer - I'm pretty sure it's a realistic target plus it's a "swingy" (spl) type dress (I don't do tight fitting or figure hugging). Must admit I find clothes that were tight on me previously at my current weight seem to be a bit looser - wish I had measured myself before I started.

Back