Just Bouillion

Sue_P

:confused:
My husband has just come back from shopping & has bought "Just Bouillon" by Kallo .Does anyone know if it can be used when on LL.
Sue

Hi Sue
Sorry I can't answer your question...but I have a related question....I have the Marigold Swiss Veg one and although I have seen it mentioned on here a few times, when I asked my LLC she said the official answer was no we couldn't have it although she did say it was very similar to the savoury drink that LL do (can't remember the name).....has anyone used the Marigold regularly and have they still had good losses with it???
Hope you get an answer to your question Sue. x

Bouillion is not officially allowed, and of course LL won't want you to use it when they can sell you their version.

I have used Swiss Marigold during a previous stint on CD without any problems, and I think others on LL on here use it regularly. I'm actually supping on one now. I didn't really want to in my first week but I needed to tonight. It is only 2 tsps a day, not unlimited. I'm sorry but I don't know if the Just Bouillion version is the same, although I have had it in the past and the consistency is certainly not the same.

Although it costs more, I might buy the LL version because it's so easy to have a big tsp and still kid yourself you're only have a spoonful. If it's still the same, the LL version is individually portioned.

Hi, sorry don't know about the Just B but I have had the Swiss one most evenings and have had good losses every week. I had one heaped teaspoon in a cup most evenings. Is lovely to have a change from water or black coffee during the day!

If it was me I wouldn't have the Just B and get the Swiss one next time in a supermarket - play it safe and no need to worry then.

Oh and my LLC said the same thing!

Hi, sorry don't know about the Just B but I have had the Swiss one most evenings and have had good losses every week. I had one heaped teaspoon in a cup most evenings. Is lovely to have a change from water or black coffee during the day!

If it was me I wouldn't have the Just B and get the Swiss one next time in a supermarket - play it safe and no need to worry then.

Oh and my LLC said the same thing!
Thanks everyone...I have had it staring at me all week....wanting to use it but too worried to....but I will defo have some tomorrow now!

Hi Sue,

I used marigold too on CD and lost great weight.

I have been using it since Monday (when I started LL) and have lost a nice amount of weight so far. I think people are correct in that they would prefer you to purchase the LL products, but I did read that it's made with the same ingredients.

Try and buy the 'Low salt' one, it's in a purple tub and has an orange lid.

At the meeting on Monday the LL counsellor did say we could have 2 of the LL drinks a day, so I've been having 1 tea spoon of the marigold bouillon each day.

Think it was really nice of your husband to get you the boullion and the wisk - great that he's going to support you and Becky!

Louale x

We think alike

WG
I was the same. I bought the LL savoury drink powders because it was my way of regulating the intake. I couldn't trust myself not to have extra and knew it was likely to creep up and as I was already paying so much I felt it was worth the extra moneyto keep on track.
It worked for me.

WG
I was the same. I bought the LL savoury drink powders because it was my way of regulating the intake. I couldn't trust myself not to have extra and knew it was likely to creep up and as I was already paying so much I felt it was worth the extra moneyto keep on track.
It worked for me.

You're right we do think alike!

I thought that I was spending the money on LL, what was a little extra to make sure I stuck to the plan, afterall I'd have been gutted if I'd had a slip up because of it and wasted a whole week - and therefore £66.

Thanks for this girls, Im starting next week and its nice to know you can drink something other than water, im a bit scared about 4 litres of water a day =|
LotsofLove
Rachiie -ox-

Oooooh just had a cup of the Marigold...it was lovely...tasted like chicken noodle soup! Yum! Just what the doctor ordered.

x

yes -yummy

Be careful though. It's addictive.
Thanks for your comments. xx

Thanks

Thanks to all of you that have replied I think I will go & get the Marigold one as I don't like either black coffee or tea. Getting down the water is going to be a real challange for me as i don't drink it at all but I am determined to loose the weight
Sue

Not just cold water

I always used to drink cold water, but not easy at this time of year.
It was strange at first, but now I've got used to warm and sometimes hot water.
Sometimes take a bottle of hot water with me when I go out shopping or driving to work.
Slips down easy.
:7834:

Back