just brought a new outfit.......

missyd

Gold Member
SIZE 12:eek::eek::eek:
OMG Cant believe it!!! last time i was that size was 7 and a half years ago! i really would not have thought 3 months ago i would be where i am now i love LT so much!! :D:D

EEK! how mental is that???? how fantastic must you feel - that's amazing hun and i really can't wait till it is me posting a thread similar to this! xx

i know the excitment you felt hun as i brought size 14 and cant wait to buy size 12 you have come so far and well done be proud i bet the size 12 look stunning in you!

You must feel on :character00100: WELL DONE MISSY!

My Black pants I got 2 months ago were to tight for me around my bum and thighs..But I tried them on last night as I am off on me hols tomoz and thought If I could fit into them I can wear them while away, And to my amazement They fit me :D

So I know how you must feel so so chuffed for you missy! :):):)

Well done honey x x

I know how you feel I recently did a ize 12 - roll on size 10 wooo

Oh babe! Im so soo soooo happy for u... getting into smaller sizes rocks big time! Well done u!!! xoxoxox

thanks guys size 12 was my target size so im glad im there, been thinking about tfr and im 99% sure im going to do it til the end of the month then start refeed cant wait!! x

Back