• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just brought my first car!

ok guys i am getting my first car next month - even thou i am not doing so well on the driving i thought if i buy the car it make me work harder as i wanna drive it!

so anyway i only brought the PEUGEOT 306 1.4I XN 1360cc
and had a bargin for it - less then 320 which is good!

i don't think it bad for my first car till i get sorted then i want a new style peugeot 306!

but i am happy about it so i thought i tell you all! x:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
well i like it - sorry got bored of waiting for reply x lol!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)

Best of luck with your new car, it is great excitement learning how to drive and even better to have bought your first car.

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

S: 18st2lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Congrats Ann

First cars are very exciting .. I bought a battered well-worn Ford Fiesta (10 yrs old at the time) but it was mine and I loved it!!!

IreneH

Gold Member
I hope you have lots of fun and excitement with your new car. And don't worry if you don't get a reply quickly as there's not many online during the night.
Irene xx

congrats on the car, how long have you been learning to drive? ive got my 2nd test on fridfay and i havent got a car yet, i really hope i pass, have you got a test booked?

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
S: 23st7lb C: 15st13.5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 7st7.5lb(32.07%)
Hi,

Congratulations on the new car. I know just how you feel. I passed my test in 1986, and have always driven, but first it was parents car, then when I got married family car (which was really more my husbands as he used it for work)
Just after Christmas after a bit of nagging (and 21 years) I have my own car. It is a black Ford Ka and gorgeous- well worth the wait. My sons call it The Egg or Egg on Wheels, but are still happy to have a lift in it.

have not got my car!!!!!!!!!

LUCKY just before i brought it the dam thing give up - had to have a few re-pairs and was not worth it!

so sorry no first new car for me!

Brad0053

Silver Member
I think there is something nice about 1st cars also.

Mine was a Vaxuhall Viva, which had more plaster filler on the body work than metal. I'm sure it wouldn't be roadworthy by todays standards.

Although I had no real interest in cars then and still don't, I do remember that car with some fondness. Or is it for what you get up to in it when you are a teenager. Who knows, it was so long ago, who can remember that far back.
I can remember at the time thinking it looked like the type of car Jack Reagan in the Sweeney cop show would have driven :eek::eek:

Coley

Re-starter
S: 13st9lb C: 11st5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.5 Loss: 2st4lb(16.75%)
Awwwwwwww thats annoying.

I just got my own first car too!!!

It's a little P reg Nissan Micra Vibe. Kinda metallic yellow....... It's called Peg, or The Peg.

I think Peg is sick though...she makes funny rattly noises just now...taking her into the garage tomorrow. Poor Peg.

Hope you get a car sorted soon!!

xx

well done on new car well i have a long way to go anyway so it don't matter -

poor peg lol! x

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Tis a shame, but better something happened before you bought it than afterwards!!

I'm picking up my car tomorrow - moving from a Rover 75 Tourer to a Peugeot 206!!:eek:

tell me about it - but i sticking with my push bike i know that sad but it helped me loads with a weight lost! x

glad to see your car ok!

and glad to see you getting a new car too