• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just can't be bothered today

rolo

I'm all ready for the gym straight after the school run but i really can't be bothered today. For once I wasn't awake when the alarm went off and had to drag myself out of bed. I really need to go though because I had a blow out on sunday. After being good all day I then had 3 carlsberg exports followed by cheese on toast, a packet of crisps and a thorntons treat egg. Wish i hadn't because I really don't want to lose my stone award the week after i got it.

Oh well I will go and then I will have done my 3 x weekly gym sessions and won't have to go again til friday. Just hope I get motivated before I get there.

Roz x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
It's horrible when you can't be bothered. I have been feeling that way a lot lately and it makes everything 10 times harder! Good for you for going

Roz me darling if its any consilation im feeling exactly the same today!

Ive been good diet wise but i cant move my mamma ass of the chair!

Hope you will feel better tomorrow hunny..

Take care

Ruthy xxx

Forgot to add ! i thik the weather isnt helping anyone! chopping and changing all the time! drives me nuts because i get mild S.A.D. and it does affect my mood.

Chin up people!

:vibes:

Ruthy xxx