Just cant do it :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 17 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Dont know what the heck is wrong with me, i want this so so much... i am going down big time :(

crying my eyes out, i have pigged out yet again!! why cant i just stick to it? i want it so much, love waking up in the morning having my stretch feeling my ribs etc.. love all the new clothes i have bought, love watching tv and seeing thin people again because i say i will be like that soon..

why why why why why why why ?

this is the only diet that works for me, but yet as soon as i put something in my gob (without thinking) i cant stop... next day yep all ok then i hungry because i am out of ketosis FFS!

6 weeks left till holiday :cry:

PLEASE what can i do?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mhairi-lou

mhairi-lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Oh sweetie have some big hugs from me!

I don't really know what to say other than have thought about trying ss+ still getting to eat something but getting good losses.

The only other thing I can suggest is a hobby? Go for a walk before you eat something or if you eat it accidently go for a walk straight away. Maybe have a bath or read a book?

Anyway what ever you do just know you can always come here for hugs!!

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Hello :)

Firstly, *hugs* for you.
    Secondly, i really think you are having issues becasue you have lost a considerable amount and don't feel as fat as you used to. Maybe you need to re-assess? Perhaps you need to think about switching diets, moving up the plans, or even taking a few weeks off and trying to eat low carb to give yourself a fresh start?

Don't become weight/diet obsessed, it will hinder you in the long run.

Hope you're ok xxx

5. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Can't add anything to Leah's post really, other than don't beat yourself up about it, it won't help at all.

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ditto what bg said. You are putting sooo much pressure on yourself. And perhaps when you are under pressure to perform/stress/feel emotional, you have habitually used food. So maybe that is contributing to this too.

Definitely the fact that you have lost so much already and that the urgency to do something about it is not so desperate now, is a big part of it. It was for me. Try to be more generous to yourself. Move up a stage even if it is just for a day, a week, or as long as you need. Just to ease the pressure off and to try to control the uncontrolled eating. Keep trying but be nice to yourself in the process.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.