Just cant do it :(

amethyst

Banned
Dont know what the heck is wrong with me, i want this so so much... i am going down big time :(

crying my eyes out, i have pigged out yet again!! why cant i just stick to it? i want it so much, love waking up in the morning having my stretch feeling my ribs etc.. love all the new clothes i have bought, love watching tv and seeing thin people again because i say i will be like that soon..

why why why why why why why ?

this is the only diet that works for me, but yet as soon as i put something in my gob (without thinking) i cant stop... next day yep all ok then i hungry because i am out of ketosis FFS!

6 weeks left till holiday :cry:

PLEASE what can i do?

Oh sweetie have some big hugs from me!

I don't really know what to say other than have thought about trying ss+ still getting to eat something but getting good losses.

The only other thing I can suggest is a hobby? Go for a walk before you eat something or if you eat it accidently go for a walk straight away. Maybe have a bath or read a book?

Anyway what ever you do just know you can always come here for hugs!!

Hello :)

Firstly, *hugs* for you.
Secondly, i really think you are having issues becasue you have lost a considerable amount and don't feel as fat as you used to. Maybe you need to re-assess? Perhaps you need to think about switching diets, moving up the plans, or even taking a few weeks off and trying to eat low carb to give yourself a fresh start?

Don't become weight/diet obsessed, it will hinder you in the long run.

Hope you're ok xxx

Back