Just can't get back into the zone! :(

amyelliex

I did exante for about 7 days Mid March and then ran out of shakes and came of it, i then did another 4 days a few weeks ago after buying a months worth and i just cannot stick to it, i was so up for it in March and now :( I feel so horrible and worthless to be honest, and all I can think about is how much i could've lost if i'd have stuck to it. I was going to start today but i ate a mini sausage roll and some frazzles, but im wondering if i should just have two shakes anyway today and try and proceed anyway, i really need to lose weight soon as it's really, really depressing me. :(

I say start today anyway you will be half a day ahead!!! Only you can do this, if you really want this then you CAN DO IT!! You have to have your head in the right place to do this diet and if your feeling that down then today is as good as any to start.xx

Start today!!! Otherwise you'll feel just as bad tomorrow...half a day is better than no day at all! x Today is my first day too! Best of luck x

Start today, no point putting it off til tomorrow. Plus having a sausage roll and some frazzles at the beginning of your week is highly unlikely to have any effect on your loss at the end of the week :D

So go for it now, you CAN do this.
I am on yet another restart because like you I just couldn't get back into the zone, but I keep telling myself this time that if I dont just get on and do it then I'll be fat forever and I dont want that!

Back