Just can't wait til weigh in!

niknaks

Silver Member
Does anyone else get giddy about getting weighed?

It's not very often i feel like this mind but i have made changes and stuck 100% to the plan so far this week. I just can't wait until weigh in night. Just hope i can keep this up til Wednesday! :)

Totally, I stick so well to the plan so I never fear it :) I know eventually it'll slow and get a lot of STS but til then I'm always excited!

I always have mixed emotions- a combination of sheer terror and also uncontrollable excitement!!! I've had a few weeks where I've been so virtuous and 100% on plan but have had disappointing results and I know how disappointed I feel when this happens! I guess I just want to feel on top of the world EVERY time I step on the scales, like last week when I lost 4.5lb!! Mind you in 21 weeks I've only put on once, and that was just 1lb and I've never STS so my efforts are definitely paying off! But I lurrve going to my class- it's such a lovely group and my consultant Alicia is an absolute hoot and a complete angel!!X

I'm excited about getting weighed this week as I'm only 1lb away from my first stone :D

I wish that I could go a full week without getting on the scales at home, that must take a lot of will power!

i get excited about wi feel like i'm wasting my weeks away counting to wi. last time though this was kind of my downfall cause i started to wonder what i would work towards if i was at target. (odd i know)

I have been stupidly excited about WI every week so far. I think the week I put weight on (it will happen, I'm not going to kid myself) I am just going to be devastated... but until then I will continue to get stupidly excited!

I'm only 2lbs away from my target & I'm so excited, even though I know it will take me a few weeks to get there, I am getting very 'giddy'.:D:D Even though I'm a positive happy person anyway I do feel I've just gone up a notch;)
Ooo ya never know this week could be your week!! Good luck! xx

If I have had a perfect 100% week (which is rare) then i get very excited about weigh in - this week is 100% so far (day 3 - 4 left!) i need just half a pound to get my 2 stone award - so im being 100% until Thursday evening!!!

Fingers crossed! xxx

If I have had a perfect 100% week (which is rare) then i get very excited about weigh in - this week is 100% so far (day 3 - 4 left!) i need just half a pound to get my 2 stone award - so im being 100% until Thursday evening!!!

Fingers crossed! xxx

Yay, you're soooo going to do it this week EB!!XXX

I wish that I could go a full week without getting on the scales at home, that must take a lot of will power!

I have no problem resisting scale jumping at home, simply because I don't own any!! I'm not going to invest in scales until I get to target!! Then I'll be jumping on and off like nobody's business!! But honestly, I'm glad I haven't got any coz I know I'd wind myself up too much! I kind of like the surprise when I step on in class, whatever the outcome!!X

I used to get really excited about weigh in....but because now iv stuck to it 100% for quite a while and a few weeks iv had gains i sort of dread weigh in now! Have a bad feeling about tuesday because i am looking forward to it because i know iv been so good....and this normally results in a gain but fingers crossed!!

i feel a mixture of fear and excitement! i am always hopeful for a good loss and excited by it, but fearful that i'll sts or put on so that holds me back!

this has been my first week where i've gone off plan so i'll be interested to see how it effects things.

Back