Just checking in :-)

iris star

I've not posted on here for a while but I'm still plodding on with slimfast, just started week 12 and I'm down 24lb so far (weigh in on Thursday so hopefully a bit more!).... I had a bit of a wobble a few weeks ago where I thought if I cut a few calories here and there I'd lose quicker and I stayed the same for 2 weeks so that didn't work! .... Got myself back on track and lost 3lb the following week and had steady losses every week since so I now make sure I use up all my snack/meal calories.... Does anyone else sometimes feel like some days you don't need them all though? x

Congratulations on your loss so far you are doing great. As a rule I don't normally snack but I'm trying to eat fruit with my shakes to keep the calories on track.

wow! your weight loss so far is amazing!!!

I tried doing that recently but I was starrrrrving and ended up buckling after a few days and binged!! so back to being sensible, im a cal counter but I loooove sf and have their shakes very often but im doing the 3,2,1 plan on the run up to my holiday it will still be giving me a cal deficit but not as much as ive tried. done sf on and off with my cal counting and I love it, its so easy and im never starving!

keep up the good work!!!

Thank you both :) ... I'm finding it easy to stick to this time around but I find if my heart isn't in it then there's no point, I've attempted lots of diets in the past and binged then given up quite quickly.... I'm now at 27lb loss and starting to substitute slim fast with food to prepare myself for maintaining once I've lost my final 13lb, they say losing it is the easy part and keeping it off is much harder but I'm going to give it a good go!! Good luck with your losses x

Well I'm up to 32lb off now :) .... Still motivated and finding it really easy to stick to, still swapping shakes for food here and there and still losing so I'm hoping this is a good sign for keeping it off when I get to my goal :)....this is the best decision I ever made, my confidence is growing every day! Good luck all with your losses xx

Back