just come back from thorpe park

pinkbaileys24

hi guys
hows everyone gerttin on? i wentto thorpe park on sat and it was amazin!! it was so tough tho smellin KFC the whole day but i didnt get tempted. it was also equally hard watchin my bfs fam eating their delish pack up lol.
i went last yr and had to suffer the embarrassment of being turned away from one the rides as i was "too big" and the restraints didnt fit.....but im glad to say i most def did not have that prob this yr!! it was GREAT! I cud actually fit in the rides. :talk017:
i recieved loadsa compliments bout my weight which cheered me no end. finally now, after losin almost 6 stone ppl r startin to notice.
weigh in 2moro (shud've been today) so fingers crossed after all the walkin ive done i hopefully ill lose more than the 1lb i lost last wk!! :scale:
(sorry for the long thread lol)
xxxxx

aww hun that's great! Well done. it must have been a great feeling going back there again and getting on those rides. Have to say whatever weight I am I cant go on some of the rides, cos I am a great big baby!!! Do love thorpe park though:)

Well done Pinks. I cannot imagine how you'd feel being turned away from a ride because of weight. That would have to be so humiliating. Well done you for turning things round. You have done AMAZING hun and should feel sooooooo proud of yourself.

Great news Pinky you must be so pleased with yourself and rightly so, well done and good luck with your WI XX

That's super, you must have been delighted with all the compliments and being able to go on all the rides - it makes it all worth while & congrats for losing 6 stone - that's brill, just about what I need to lose .

Well done ... its a great buzz. Of course you will do well tomorrow. Those rides would have got your body racing. Fair play on your weight loss so far....... Your brill keep it up

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 - 5 12st 12lb

Have you been on an aeroplane since you've lost - I'm sure those seatbelts are getting smaller !! well done with you amazing loss the world is now your oyster !!!

Glad you had a good day gem and good luck with WI! Hows work?? xx

hi guys
hows everyone gerttin on? i wentto thorpe park on sat and it was amazin!! it was so tough tho smellin KFC the whole day but i didnt get tempted. it was also equally hard watchin my bfs fam eating their delish pack up lol.
i went last yr and had to suffer the embarrassment of being turned away from one the rides as i was "too big" and the restraints didnt fit.....but im glad to say i most def did not have that prob this yr!! it was GREAT! I cud actually fit in the rides. :talk017:
i recieved loadsa compliments bout my weight which cheered me no end. finally now, after losin almost 6 stone ppl r startin to notice.
weigh in 2moro (shud've been today) so fingers crossed after all the walkin ive done i hopefully ill lose more than the 1lb i lost last wk!! :scale:
(sorry for the long thread lol)
xxxxx
Fab pink.......good luck for tomorrow xx

Back