just cooked my last meal!!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
ok have just cooked my last (solid) meal!!

me and DH will eat later when weve closed the pub and i cant wait!!!

big roast dinner then tomorrow the hard work begins!!

im actually quite excited about starting i think its reading all teh success stories and im convinced im going to shift my 2.5 stone in no time!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s wonder if ill be thinking like this still after day 1 tomorrow!!!

2.5 stone no problem you will easy lose it in no time

i really hope your right!!
be warned though i will need serious kicks up the backside to stop moaning!!!
x

Mate im ya man I will not be easy on you trust me if you want sympathy you will find it between 5hit and syphilis in the dictionary. Good Luck ! x

So you should be - its the first step to the new slim you!

Welcome! But God you will have it tough.....working in a pub while on LT!!! Does the pub serve food?????

You will be great hun, after the first few days you will feel great! Best of luck xx

Enjoy your meal ,,,like gaz said no shortage of straight talkers on here ...... good luck tomorrow xxx

yep we serve food gonna be hard as im the one that cooks it!!! said i might stop doing it while im on LT!!!!!
the waters gonna be the killer as im also addicted to coca cola!!! i mean it i get with drawals and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

withdrawls are sometimes ok x

yep we serve food gonna be hard as im the one that cooks it!!! said i might stop doing it while im on LT!!!!!
the waters gonna be the killer as im also addicted to coca cola!!! i mean it i get with drawals and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paracetemol will become your best freind!!!:D

Back