just didnt realise

SLACK ALICE

Silver Member
How many of us have done this---
I have 2 weetabix with some of my skimmed milk allowance- 5/6 days a week. On this I have 1 desertspoon of sugar- well the spoon I eat with.
I looked at my sugar and thought how much is that?
So I got my measuring spoons out and I used the tablespoon measure and thought -mm yep thats what I have . I then thought -hang on I never syn this sugar - so I had a look in my book and ....
AAARRGGHHHH!!!!
its 3 syns - I havent been adding these to my total syns - I just didnt think. Ive been doing this for weeks !!!
I have now put it down on todays syns and will have sweetner tommorow - OMG, I just didnt realise what I was doing !!
Please forgive me :(

Last edited:
Oooo!!!
I use sweetner over my weetabix..not quite the same as sugar, but you get used to it after a while.

It is frightening the things that 'bite us on the bum'. For some reason I had always thought of 330ml skimmed milk as being a pint but a pint of milk is approx. 540mls. So one HeA only does a bowl of cereal and 2-3 coffees.

i have fat free yog and fruit on my weetabix so i can use all the he a milk on teas and coffee throughout the day .lol.

I use a teaspoon of splenda on my weetabix, you soon get used to it. I don't measure my skimmed milk, but I only have about a teaspoon of milk in my mugs of tea, and I don't often use 2 hex a's, so I'm hoping its ok.

I didn't think special K was a HE? or has it changed now?

Back