Just Do It has Just Done It!

Just Do It

Hi everyone,

I can't believe the day has come. I have reached my goal and started management.

I can hardly believe it is possible in such a short space of time to change so much. Yesterday I went to my admin section at work to ask for some stationery. She asked me "Who are you?", I laughed thinking she was joking but she asked me 4 more times, "No, who are you?" She really hadn't known who I was, I only saw her a couple of months ago! Needless to say everyone at work is now asking a lot of questions about LL!

I would like to say a huge thanks to everyone on this forum for their support and encouragement over the last few months and to say what a fantastic place it is here for friendliness and inspiration.

I am going to do a management thread because judging from the development posts, my journey has been a bit different to others.

I know a lot have struggled but I have loved abstinence and really don't want to go back onto food.
I hope it may help people like myself if I make a note of my route to management.

So thanks again to everyone, and to all those who are on their way to goal, Keep on going it is sooooo worth it.

Claire

Hello Claire
Congrats to you . How long did it take you to lose 79.8 Lb . you will have to put some before up and afters ! A new you , well done !!

Well done!

Well done Claire that is a brilliant achievement - superb stuff.

Nick

well done! i hope going back to food wont be too scarey. congrats xxxx

just do it,

I start management on Monday, so we can journey together,

congratulations and here we both go xxxxxxxxx

JDI - that's brilliant, well done to you. Love the fact that you weren't recognised ;)

Just do it,

I've found it relatively easy, but as we all know foundation and abstinence is the EASY bit.

I am both nervous and excited about eating again. I have learnt a lot about myself and old habits and what with my thought records I hope to be able to lose the final 7lbs on development and maintain for a future healthier me. I have achieved 1 of my original goals which was to be able to be off my medication, I no longer take my metformin for Insulin Resistance/type II diabetes, and I am shortly having a re-test for high cholestrol and fingers crossed that I will be taken of my statins, so that is my ultimate goal.

How are you finding things.

sun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow! Well done Claire.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am so pleased for you Claire. You have worked so hard and you must be so proud of yourself.
Enjoy management. I started management this week as I couldn't seem to remain abstinent for the last few pounds so after discussing it with my LLC I decided to start management early and repeat week one a few times so I would continue to lose weight and minimise the picking.

I have to say that so far it is working brilliantly, I have been eating 100% to plan, haven't felt hungry and I am still losing weight so happy days all round.

Hope you enjoyed your first real food

Laura

Back