Just Do It's Before and After Photos

Just Do It

Yikes, did I really look like that. Check out the enormity of those thighs and butt!

1506840910_7ba22ba666_m.jpg
1506843086_1c7d449655_m.jpg

Last edited:
Woohoo! You look FABULOUS!!! You look like a different woman!

Well done! :D

Dear Claire

A) How wonderful to see you in person

B) How amazing do you look?!?!?!?

C) Congratulations!!! Massive, massive congratulations.

I am really trying to follow your mindset because it's what I need.

Thank you for posting these fabulous photos.

Big kiss.

Mrs Lxxxxxxxx

Congratulations and well done on your fantastic achievement of losing 82lbs.

It is a
252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif
achivement!!!

Love Mini xxx

wow wow wow
How amazing do you look !!!!!!

You look bl**dy wonderful, just gorgeous - very well done :)

You look absolutely amazing, lovely shapaely waist as well as the super slim thighs.
Very, very,very well done, and thank you for posting the piccies.

Wow!

You look amazing - thank you for posting the pics - they really are inspiring.

xx

Claire - sorry I missed these until now...
You are STUNNING ! You should be so proud of yourself.
Does this mean I have to put up my before and afters now? We had a deal didn't we????
eeeek! Will put them on tonight
So pleased for you - you look incredible

Laura
x

Brilliant

I'm only at the beginning of my LL journey and seeing those sort of results serves as real motivation.

You look amazing and I hope you are proud of yourself. Tremendous!

All the best

Nick

You look absolutely amazing! You must be so proud of yourself!
You've certainly re-motivated me - Thank you.
Could I ask a personal question - Have you suffered with baggy skin since your fantastic weight loss? You don't look as if you have, but it is one thing I worry about. After being a yo-yo dieter for so long and two children later, my tummy is a bit dough like!
Thanks for posting your photos. You are an inspiration!

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments. I have changed so much since the start of my journey I feel I am going to accept them graciously.

Lullabelle, I have had 3 kids and as I was losing the weight my skin was saggy all over, particularly my stomach, thighs and the bottom of my bum.

However, it has been improving as if by magic and my stomach, while still wrinkly if I breathe in, is relatively flat and the skin on my thighs and bum has shrunk back. I hope that with a bit of toning and moisturising it will all go away.
(Oh - and I didn't really do exercise, I just had a few swims over summer, so there is plenty of room for improvement)
Thanks again for your lovely comments, and thanks so much to minis which has been a fundamental part of my losing journey, and which is really helping during management.

Back