just done my first week on the lipotrim diet

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by milliemooz, 15 June 2014.

1. milliemooz

milliemooz New Member

Hi all
    I started the lipotrim diet 08 .06.14 nervously made up the strawberry shake
    To my horror I hated it.. but determined as i am ...
    one week on and experimenting with the consistency. ..im enjoying them all
    lost 10lb on my first weigh in
  2. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Well done on your first week and a great result!

You get use to the taste as time goes by all you can taste is the bland flavour...it takes about a week or two for your body adapts to all the vitamins and minerals.

My favourite is vanilla and flapjacks.
  3. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Fantastic!! Wonderful week one loss. I like a dash of instant decaff coffee powder in the choc and vanilla ones... Thsn whiz up!! Gives a nice change x
  4. roxie89xxxx

roxie89xxxx Well-Known Member

Well done on your first week. That's amazing :)
  5. roxie89xxxx

roxie89xxxx Well-Known Member

P.s I hated the shakes at the start. I started again today and hate them haha but I got used to it and same as you I enjoyed them lol xx
  6. ampsabelle

ampsabelle Well-Known Member

Im the opposite I loved them at first especially the soup, but its actually starting to make me gag now!!
    My 5 yr old has just left some chicken kiev soaked in gravy on his plate - 3 big bits. My eyes popped out, I took the plate to the kitchen not moving my eyes away..... then they went straight in the bin - hurray for me!!! :clap:
  7. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Hurray!! Well done u!! A tip is squirting washing up liquid on left over food to avoid the temptation of cheating whilst cleaning up!