Just done week one finding it hard!

Hannah-Ann

I have just done one week on lipotrim and im finding it so hard. Im fine during the week when im working but thins is my first weekend and i keep feeling like i could just pack it in for the sake of having a drink at the pub in the sun along with a nice meal. Does this feeling ever go, do you get used to it? I dont want to give in i want to go the whole way.

Start Weight - 14s 13p
Current weight - 14s 7p
Lowest weight before re-eat - 9s 7p
Goal Weight - 10s

Start size - 18-20
Goal size - 10-12

Wk1 - lost 6 pounds
Wk2 -
Wk3 -
Wk4 -
Wk5 -
Wk6 -
Wk7-
Wk8 -
Wk9 -
Wk10 -
Wk11 -
Wk12 -
Wk13 -
Wk14 -
Wk15 -
Wk16 -
Wk20 -
Wk22 -

GOALS

Lost 1 stone
Lost 2 stone
Lost 3 stone
Lost 4 stone
Lost 5 stone

Fit in size 16
Fit in size 14
Fit in size 12
Fit in size 10

Last edited:
dont give up!!!! uve lost 6 pound already! thats amazing.

I am not on the same diet but i know what you are going through!! do something to try and take your mind off it!! anything but go to the pub!!

you can do this .. think of yourself in the long run.... after a while of saying no to certain foods and drinks it will become easier!! xxxx

hiya.... just try and ignore whats goin on around you and remember, for the sake of a few drinks at the pub and a nice meal.... when you come home that's done and then still you're annoyed and demotivated coz the weight issue is wearing you down..... stay strong... im just finishing week 6 and headin to week 7 on Wednesday and i promise you i cannot tell you how much the time flew by... i had a few things on along the way with food... but you just learn to get into the zone and always remember this is not forever, its just a small snapshot of your life and the rewards are just unbelievable!!!! keep going x

Hannah-Ann, don't give up now, it does get easier! My first weekend was a nightmare; I was totally unprepared for it. I was shocked at how much I was craving food. I would have to say it was far and beyond the worst part of the whole journey.

I though my cravings had passed, but I was wrong, they returned with vengeance on first Saturday. I wasn’t craving one thing, the constant though I should be eating something. On the positive side I survived, it was easier the next weekend as I know what to expect. If you can make through the first weekend you can do this.

The next weekend was much easier, I was prepared and I had the reassurance of two good losses behind me. I weigh in on Saturday morning, so I’m normally buzzing and confident from the loss.

Thanks guys thats some really positive advice, and i have done it i survived the weekend and i do feel good and the best thing was putting on my work trousers this morning and they felt looser :) i'm really chuffed with myself! I think one thing i need to do more is drink, i'm not a big drinker anyway so i keep forgetting but when i do remember i dont crave. I have 5 stone to lose in time for my holiday in october i really hope i do it, does anyone know how long the refeed takes? i heard that you gain weight when you refeed, does this mean i need to lose below my goal weight?

Hannah-Ann said:
Thanks guys thats some really positive advice, and i have done it i survived the weekend and i do feel good and the best thing was putting on my work trousers this morning and they felt looser :) i'm really chuffed with myself! I think one thing i need to do more is drink, i'm not a big drinker anyway so i keep forgetting but when i do remember i dont crave. I have 5 stone to lose in time for my holiday in october i really hope i do it, does anyone know how long the refeed takes? i heard that you gain weight when you refeed, does this mean i need to lose below my goal weight?

Well done on getting through your first weekend :)

I've done 13 weeks 100% TFR and did refeed last week, it's only one week but u can continue days 4-7 for as long as you like. I actually lost 3lbs during refeed but some put on a couple, some stay the same. All in all I think it evens itself out after a couple of week from what I've read of other experiences.

Hope that helps and good luck :) x

I am also finding it really hard too, but I want to stay on this. When you are not allowed any solid food, it is all out of bounds - this is better that having a choice and making the wrong choice. It took me a long time to get my head round this no food diet. Keep strong - I'm only on it for 3 weeks and lost 10 - 5 - and 4lb. I could never loose this so quickly any other way.

Hi Hannah-Ann

Well done on the fantastic weight loss, Lipotrim is difficult at the start. I found weekends the hardest for me too...

Can I suggest maybe change your weigh in to Monday morning, that was you will stay motivated over the weekend as you know you will be getting weighed on the Monday.

Keep drinking water and also if you do feel hungry - have a cup of black coffee.

When times got tough for me, my advisor discussed even coming to get weighed twice a week, that way it would make it easier to stay on track.

Keep up the good work, once you see the pounds dropping off it will all get so much easier :)

Back