Just Dont know what to do :(

2015myyear

Hey everyone, happy new year.
Im a newbie and have just about given up on weight loss :(
Ive tried just about every diet there is, and here i am still fat near 10 years on.

My problems arose when i decided two years ago not to eat breakfat and dinner, and basically eat what ever for tea.
1 half stone lost in just over a month! Brilliant..... You would think,
i have gone back and fourth, just having a tea for a few weeks then, totally scoffing all day.
A few months ago i decided to go back on the 1 meal a day, and nothing no weight loss, i feel bloated all the time?
And im terrifed of eating through the day just incase i add to my weight (Which is back to square one)
Its like my body has adjusted to one meal a day & Maintaining my weight at that. I dont know what to do, please help xx

Hi, it sounds like you need support adjusting to a normal pattern of eating - a good GP should help, maybe referral to a dietician or counsellor - or maybe doing either weight watchers or slimming world with support of a good group

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey everyone, happy new year.
Im a newbie and have just about given up on weight loss :(
Ive tried just about every diet there is, and here i am still fat near 10 years on.

My problems arose when i decided two years ago not to eat breakfat and dinner, and basically eat what ever for tea.
1 half stone lost in just over a month! Brilliant..... You would think,
i have gone back and fourth, just having a tea for a few weeks then, totally scoffing all day.
A few months ago i decided to go back on the 1 meal a day, and nothing no weight loss, i feel bloated all the time?
And im terrifed of eating through the day just incase i add to my weight (Which is back to square one)
Its like my body has adjusted to one meal a day & Maintaining my weight at that. I dont know what to do, please help xx

Hi, it sounds like you really need to get out of the 1-meal-per-day thing; understandably it makes you hungry much of the time and it limits the opportunity to get plenty of fruit and vegetables into your diet. My advice would be to set yourself a calorie limit - it varies but somewhere between 1200-1600 per day is usually the sweet spot - and try to put together a sensible regime which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, healthy snacks etc and is nutritionally sound. Keeping a food and exercise diary on somewhere like the MyFitnessPal site is a good way to keep track as well.

Back