Just eaten a whole chocolate cake.....

lol...had me worried there for a minute!! Well done!! Wish I could get on with scan bran but I just can't!

What is scanbran?? Cx

Its like a thin ryvita, you can get them at group or health food shops -I think.
5 for a b choice (correct me if I am wrong) you can make lots of things with them, not too pleasant on their own!

curvyem said:
Its like a thin ryvita, you can get them at group or health food shops -I think.
5 for a b choice (correct me if I am wrong) you can make lots of things with them, not too pleasant on their own!

Hehe I'm glad you said it! Ryvitas are luxury in comparison lol and I like Ryvitas!

Ahh ok, thanks :0)

I've just bought some from group tonight, someone read out the recepie but I've forgotton it already! Is there somewhere on here that tells you how to make a scran bran cake? x

I soak 5 scan bran in boiling water for couple mins, drain most away, mash, add 1oz cocoa powder, mix, 3 eggs, mix and lots of sweetener I use over half a cup. Mix again and put in silicone dish in microwave for 7mins. Yummy. 1b and 4 syns or 9 syns for the whole thing. Enjoy x

Do you not worry about the amount of chemicals in sweetner? 1/2 a cup, then you eat the whole cake?! There are daily guidelines as to how much sweetener products should be eaten daily. I watched that documented ob BBC the other day about low fat foods, it was scary what we put in our bodies.

I soak 5 scan bran in boiling water for couple mins, drain most away, mash, add 1oz cocoa powder, mix, 3 eggs, mix and lots of sweetener I use over half a cup. Mix again and put in silicone dish in microwave for 7mins. Yummy. 1b and 4 syns or 9 syns for the whole thing. Enjoy x

Thanks hun! I'll give it a try xx

Back