Just eating normally.

Clarabel

I've just had some bad news from the Doc. No diet at this time....

So while I know that she didn't mean returning to eating pizzas every night she doesn't want me on a calorie restricted diet.

How do I go back to eating normally without putting all the weight back on that I have lost. I've just been on CD so I'm concerned at putting on the weight I lost.

Most importantly without being on diet, where do I get a healthy eating plan - I think Karion was asking about this the other day? I really don't think I know how to eat properly - only "be on diet".

I'm really motivated at the moment to change my eating habits and if I'm not allowed to have a calorie restricted diet I can still have a healthy diet!

Cross-Post with CD Forum.

Hi!

I am like you, I cannot do a VLCD. Basically, this is the kind of things I eat:

Breakfast: cereal/bread, something with calcium (yogurt, milk...), a portion of fruit (a piece of fruit, a glass of fruit juice...)

Mid-morning: apple or other fruit if I am hungry.

Lunch: 2 portions of vegetable, a portion of proteins, bread, yogurt, fruit

Dinner: vegetable, bread, yogurt fruit

I don't know how many calories that is but it was advised by my GP. I am not really hungry between meals, and if I a really hungry, I eat a fruit and drink a lot. And I still lose!:D

Welcome to the healthy eating club!:D

It takes time to re-educate yourself though, especially if like me you've always had a bad realtionship with food.

Elie

I'm not allowed to have a calorie restricted diet I can still have a healthy diet!

Not calorie restrict, or not VLCD? Does this mean he doesn't want you to lose weight....as in, lose some he'll want you to eat more to put it on again?

Sounds like a fab doctor to me :D

Not calorie restrict, or not VLCD? Does this mean he doesn't want you to lose weight....as in, lose some he'll want you to eat more to put it on again?

Sounds like a fab doctor to me :D

No diet! (at the moment) le I need all the nutrition I can get. But 2 months ago it was lose weight and I can promise you in another 2 months it will be lose again.

No diet! (at the moment) le I need all the nutrition I can get. But 2 months ago it was lose weight and I can promise you in another 2 months it will be lose again.

Typical eh :D

It'll be fun to pick a new healthy eating plan. Enjoy it. It'll be fun :)

Hello Clarabell,
healthy fare has many wonderful choices.

Nothing was deleted, so very strange.

No reason for that to be deleted :) Now....if you had said something about KD losing her marbles or suchlike, well....the finger might have accidentally twitched and hit the delete button :D

Yep..with the pyramid. Also we need to aim for our calories to be made up of 55% carbs, 15% protein and 30% fat...roughly...without getting obsessed about it

kd has lost her marbles testing testing :whistle:

Since your new and all that :D

th_connie_22.gif

i just came 171st on game yay! wasnt last!

Well done :D

Back