Just feeling drained.

Nessa

Silver Member
I don't know what's wrong with me, at the moment I just feel so drained and tired all the time, I don't seem to have any energy for anything and just cant get motivated to do anything. I have come on my period this week so it might have something to do with that but i dunno, I just feel so fed up and blah, also in the "whatever" mode. Can someone kick me up the bum please! Also have fell off the wagon this week and don't seem to be able to get back on it, but i am really going to try today!

Is there a ticker somewhere that can monitor all the water you drink as I think this would help my uptake in water?

:cry::cry::cry::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Hi Nessa,

I think we all go through low periods from time to time, I know I do and the only way I find to lift myself out of them is to make myself move forward actively doing something until the momentum gets going again...

And I am sure totm does not help any.

Have not see a water counter about, but you could add one of these Smiles :tear_drop: to represent a litre of fluid and as you finish off each litre you could add it to your signature throughout the day.

Hope your feeling better soon:gen126:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Nessa

Sorry to hear you're feeling low. I was going to suggest more water but you've already got that covered!

Hope you feel better soon!

Back