Just found a lump

Brilliant news!

I've been following your thread, and nearly been as anxious as you cos I've been there too!
:)

Thank you sooooo much everyone. It is amazing how many people have been in the same position. No matter how many times people say don't worry too much as its probably nothing, you cannot help it. Like I said before its kind of all or nothing.....and thank goodness I'm one of the lucky ones. The sad thing is whilst I was there today two young girls were diagnosed with cancer. One only looked about 22. Her mum told me that there is no history in the family and she is very slim and fit and healthy, she doesn't smoke or drink. On paper there was no way she had it, yet now what that poor girl and her family are going through!!! I count myself very lucky indeed.
xx

That is such good news, I am so pleased for you. I am sure you will be able to sleep well now. Time to relax and spoil yourself a little after the stressful last week. :)

What super news....so happy for you. Met a friend for lunch today who has just come out the other side of the "real thing".....she looked and was in great form.....which is good to see! But your news is the best result to have!!

hi shaz, have thought about you every day, what you wrote about the two young girls was very poignant, whilst i was watching your thread my friends husband found a lump and within a week was diagnosed with testicular cancer. i was soooo hoping you had good news even though i dont know you gggggrrrrrrrrrr888888888 news love sam xx

really pleased that it was good news for you

h x

Just caught up on the thread, and so pleased and relieved for you that its nothing! Amazing how our lives can be put on hold worrying! Hopefully you can get back to enjoying your life to the fullest!!

Thanks guys,

It is amazing how we put our lives on hold. Even though you know the odds are in your favor.

I've slept so well the last couple of nights. I did do quite a bit of cake eating though.....its my hubby's fault. He kept saying....its not important and at that time it didn't seem important, but now I'm trying to get back on the diet. I'm not going to weigh myself though just in case I've gained. I'm stuggling with getting my head round doing ssing again. I'm in my size 14's and feel quite good. I don't want to lose too much weight as it definitely ages me, but I think I may try to get to goal by using liporim during the day and have an evening meal like on the Cambridge diet 790 plan.

Just noticed my comments turned round to diets again....YIPEEEEEEE!!! Back to normal life again.
xxxxxxx

Back