Just found a very interesting survey, what men and women say bout women's bodies!

Caz

Repeat Offender
Just found this, it's very interesting actually. Some of the answers surprised me. It's interesting to see we put undue pressure on ourselves. If anything these surveys should give us a confidence boost! These guys don't want sticks. The point is, your guy or girl is attracted to you—otherwise they wouldn't be with you at all! So when we're feeling unhappy with ourselves, our tummy, wonky boobs, thunder thighs etc. maybe we need to think of these guys who answered the survey, these normal, every day guys who said that actually they want girls who are just more confident! Now I'm not saying we give up our weight loss. Far from it! Just saying let's take confidence in ourselves now.

Fabulous Mag ::: Celebs - Russell Brand

What do you guys think? Surprised?

Last edited:
I'm more focused on the picture on the first page lol. No way does Caroline look like a size 16 and I think Anna looks bigger than her!
And Tillie has a great tan lol.

Interesting to see that such a high percentage of men would leave their partner if they went up 3 dress sizes. I bet they wouldn't really!

See, I wondered about that but that's the full 100%, so there was no option to say that they wouldn't leave them. So you don't know how above those 3 sizes those people were saying.

I'd say the female size issue is very much the same as the males trouser content obsession. Despite being told it doesnt matter theres still loads of interest in enlarging it.

Back to the original and from a male perspective i'd say its personality and confidence 95%, image 5% and I really dont find over skinny women attractive.
Average edpecially querky looking women with a relaxed personality over a perfect arogant idiot any day.

Back