Just found you guys I am on Week 4

Hiya

Just found this forum hope you don't mind me joining. I am currently on Week 4 and so far so good. Its great to hear how others are getting on that are further down the line.

thanks

Hi lillyflower! well done on the 19lb loss and love your name ! xx

Welcome to the forum Lillyflower and congratulations on your great losses so far x x

How did we do on the hide and seek challenge?? We have been waiting for you to find us all!! lol

lol SU!! :D

welcome to the forum girlie..well done on your loss and keep it up!! :) xx

Welcome welcome welcome....:)

Thank you for the lovely welcome. Great to be able to talk to others on the diet. How do you get to print your goals out it wont seem to let me.

thanks again

hey lilly... if you want to put your goals etc where your ticker is i think you have to have more posts. the more posts you make the more privalidges (sp?) you get.. so get posting and soone enough youll be able to add things like goals etc... good luck xx

Hi lilly, you need to have a few more posts before you can add lines to your signature. look up the sticky's at the top of the forum page list. Anyhow welcome to minimins. This is a great place, you will get all the support you need to stay 100% and loose loadza lbs :) :) Congratulations on your losses so far. hope to see you here often xxx

Back