Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just found you!

Discussion in 'Tony Ferguson' started by cupcake1, 5 June 2010 Social URL.

1. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Hi,
    Nice to see some company on the TF diet!
    I'm on my 3rd week, but was on holiday for week 2 and didn't stick to plan at all, so its been like starting all over again this week!
    Now on Day 5 of my restart and doing well.
    I'm looking forward to my weigh in next week as I feel lighter already. :)
    Glad everyone is doing well.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Groovychick

Groovychick Member

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    what flavours do you recommend ??!! i cannot stomach the banana and choc mint, even though i have 15 of them left to get through :(

i do like the soups though and i have just made a jelly to try later !!! i quite like the apricot bar aswell !

so far lost 6lbs since monday which i am made up with !!!

4. cupcake1

cupcake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Tony Ferguson
    Cafe latte and vanilla are my favourite shakes, but I do like the toffee and chocolate as well.
    I really detest the soups. Total waste of money! I'm on all shakes now and my advisor recommended no more than 3 bars a week. I've only tried the cranberry so far, and it was really filling.
    I'm loving this diet as I still get to eat my fruit and veg (which I love) and can eat dinner quite normally, just adding the carbs for my partner.
    I did Lighterlife 2 1/2 years ago and have put 2 stone back on. This is a much more socially acceptable diet, and not extreme. I'm hoping that my eating habits may change for the better...........well, I live in hope!
    Keep up the good work Groovychick. 6lbs is a brilliant start.
    x

5. Groovychick

Groovychick Member

Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    i might nip to Boots and give them a go then !!!!! i am heaving over a banana shake as we speak !!!

i also did LL and have put the whole lot back on + more :( my own fault i know, just got lazy again and back into the habit of using food when i am fed up etc

i have had so many restarts using cambridge packs or slimfast but i usually ended up bingeing at tea time, eating the fruit and veg has definitely made me stay focused and i havent had the urge to binge on food once this week which i think for me is great !!!

good luck with yours anyway x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.