just going to be fat forever

sassypantz

day one back on lipotrim doing really well 100% until one of the kids left half eaten bag of crisps and b4 i knew it i had them down me so then i thought well i have broke it now and had some toast and a kitkat:break_diet: really im awfull i cant stick 2 it for even one day maybe im just going 2 be fat and get on with it :cry::break_diet:

Forget it. Just remember what you were thinking this morning when you started. Just carry on as if it had not happened, but remember how you feel now and use it to help control yourself next time.

Keep positive and keep with it

Come on Sassy.. If you want to change hun, you can do it.

A lot of us have had false starts, but you need to remember why you are doing this... I started off about the same weight as you.. You CAN do it, but it's not easy hunni..

Don't fret about it, that blip is over and done with....Get back on track tomorrow with new determination. If there is a next time you feel like giving in, log on here and someone will [STRIKE]tell you off[/STRIKE] help you, and hopefully stop you straying hun x x

We are all rooting for you... Good luck x x

thanks kevin im a comfort eater which is not good at the min :cry:

well done on your loss just checking out your ticker :)

Come on Sassy.. If you want to change hun, you can do it.

A lot of us have had false starts, but you need to remember why you are doing this... I started off about the same weight as you.. You CAN do it, but it's not easy hunni..

Don't fret about it, that blip is over and done with....Get back on track tomorrow with new determination. If there is a next time you feel like giving in, log on here and someone will [STRIKE]tell you off[/STRIKE] help you, and hopefully stop you straying hun x x

We are all rooting for you... Good luck x x

aww thank you so much love as i said im a comfort eater and having some big relationship problems i really want 2 be in a dress for march just cant get my head around it x

Come on Sassy you can do it!!!

Pmsl@su! I love u, you are so funny xxx

Rather than eat hun, if you want to send me a pm, i am willing to listen (if that's what you call it through a computer! lol), and sometimes it can be better to offload to someone who is not emotionally involved.. It might also stop you just turning to food....

I am a comfort eater too, and a boredom eater... In fact, i am just a dollop of eaterness!!! lol

If your info is right, you only have 33lb to lose, and that will easily be gone by March if you can stick to it... It is not an easy diet at the best of times, let alone when you have other crap going on around you. But please don't stress too much about it hun.. You are only human, and can only do your best x x x

thanks Daisy :) x

su lol thank you (hugs) yeah my info is right i set 200lb as my first goal as i need a gallbladder op but i want to get down to 10 stone as my main goal x

ok im going to do this if i had of stuck at it since june i would be sassypantz my now lol well done everyone on their losses x

That's the spirit hun.. You can do it x x x

Sassy, you can do it. Take the dress out and hang it on your bedroom door. Visualise yourself in it. imagine the zip gliding up and you doing a twirl. imagine how happy you will be. It will remind you of where you could be next march. Please stay here. This diet works,we are all witnesses and proof of that. xxx

Aww Honey. I know exacly how you feel. I have had so many false starts and everytime in the past when i have cheated I have thought "well if i am going to cheat, i might as well cheat properly". Now i just keep looking on here and concentrate on getting through the day. Don't look any further than that. Remember everything you want to achieve and you will start the day fullof fire tomorrow. Just keep checking back here for inspiration. I have just completed day two and i am dying for a lamb rogan josh. Instead i am just tucking into my final choc shake of day. You can do this I know you can. Good luck. We are all here for you.
xxxxxx

hey sassy,, please dont give up,,i know how you feel, ive felt the same too,,, just get back on tomorrow,,put this feeling behind you and start as you mean to continu..if you slip up, dont worry youre only human and these things happen..it can be done and you can do it.... come on girlie,,just log on here whenever youre tempted and if your brain tells you to go get food and not log on here,,, argue with it and make yourself come on and we shall talk you out of your cravings :) good luck :D x

little me, glitterbug and pudge thanks so much for your words of encouragement could cry reading the replys thanks for believeing in me xx

hey no problem! just know that youre not alone in this! were all going through it too....chin up.... you know you can do it you just have to believe in yourself :)...if you want you can pm me if you want some support..:D x

Hey Sassy don't be so hard on yourself.....I've done it for an operation that I'm having next week.....it wasn't easy by any means but the alternative was far worse!

We can help x

come on girl. i'm a chocoholic and a crispaholic, before i started this diet. every night i would attack the stash in my bed side locker.No problem to polish of a bar of dairymilk at one am in the morning. I couldn't stop myself. but i had to because i was putting on more and more weight. I was a size 16/18 in august, now i'm a comfortable 12. that was only 3 months ago. honestly If i can give up the cr*p you can too...xxx

My names's Sandra and I'm an alcoholic!

lol thanks sandra and little-me, geez its the crisps and chocolate that get me every time then as soon as i eat them i feel like crying lol im 29 now had my first baby when i was 18 i was a size 12 b4 pregnancy and had 4 kids my weight just crept on now im a size 18 at min although i was a size22 back in june b4 my first lipotrim go, i want to enjoy life and go out with my mates all dressed up instead of squeesssssing in to a pair a jeans and looking awful , thanks so much for this support you are all lovely xx

Sassy, you can do it. Crisps and chocolate were a massive problem for me and I'm a secret eater too (as in stuff 5 bags of crisps down my neck in the car on the way home from work). I've been doing this diet for 7 weeks, in that time I would have eaten over 180 packets of Cheese &Onion Walkers crisps. It's a horrible thing to admit, worse still I would have had a bar of chocolate to accompany at least half of them. It is hard, hard to cope with these addictions but you can do it..you will learn to not listen to the voice in your head that tells you to grab it and scoff...tomorrow is a new day...stay strong, keep the image of Sassy you in your mind ;)

Back