Just gone into day 4

Well yuk is all I can say my mouth tastes disgusting and omg my tummy is making the loudest noises ive ever heard lol just keep thinking to myself weigh in saturday 2 days early because of bank holiday cant wait quite excited think seeing a weight loss will keep me motivated xxx

Sounds like ketosis has kicked in! :) stepping on the scales is a real motivator! I get weighed every Wednesday at 3.15pm and I have my 1st shake at around 10am then my second when I get home. Good luck for tomorrow, let us know how you do xx

Well done Donna, keep going :)

thats great! well done :D xxxx

Well done luv:)

Well wk one is almost over whoopeeee ive done it 100% cant wait to start seeing results xxx keep up the hard work ladies and gents we will all be skinny minnies soon xxxx

Well done for getting through week 1 it's the hardest week and you've cracked it!!! You'll see the results in no time :) xx

Well done everyone! The thing I love so much about this diet is the sooo fast results.... Only been doing the shakes for a week and can see a massive difference already. I too found day 4 really hard but after that it gets easier and it's do motivating when you get weighed! Well done again xx

Back