Just got back from A & E

soule

You'll never guess what i've gone and done..............................

GOT INSTANT BONDING SUPERGLUE IN MY EYE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How flipping stupid can i get, i'd just got home from the school run and decided to mend a keyring my little girl had brought me for mothers day, dont ask what happened but somehow the bottle of super glue jumped out of my hand and slattered all over my face and into my eye! Thank god my BM Whitey came in about 5 mins after and phoned for advice. The doc said to go to A & E straight away but between us we had 8 kids (we are childminders) so she had to dial 999. Anyway i'm fine just a really sore eye, the bottle of glue actually states it bonds eyes instantly so i guess i'm really lucky. Mind you i do look like i've had botox on my forehead where it's set lol lol

Whitey if you read this thanks again hun your a star luv ya x x x

Glad you're ok, don't do it again! lol xxxx

Oh my gosh how scary! Glad you are ok! (((hugs)))

But..........is superglue really like botox on your forehead??? :D I am just kidding.....honest! :D

Lol its cheaper than botox! My forehead has never been so wrinkle free shame i got it in the eye and not around it lol lol

Something to put on the shopping list for tomorrow then.....hehe......

Cranberry Crunch bars - check
Strawberry Shakes - check
Superglue - check

Wow.....I'll be a new woman! heehee!:D

Hey perhaps i've started the new revolution for a cheap wrinkle fix lol I wonder how much it would cost to fill a bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol

haha!!! That reminds me of that e-mail about the woman who tried to wax herself and got stuck in the bath! Oh the shame!

Can you imagine getting superglued in the bath and a load of hunky fireman having to come out! :eek::eek:

Now I may try it when I get down to goal weight however! :D

omg hun sounds like u were very lucky! phew! bet that was a relief eh?! i have visions of American Pie where he gets his hand superglue to his... you know...! hehe x

Glad to hear you're OK! X

crikey missus you were in a sticky situation ... glad your ok tho, my brother done that at work too

Back