Just had a visit from the nice ambulance man

That's great. Fingers crossed you'll get an early op. to whip it out.

Thats good Karion, I didn't want to have to send the boys round and fix your knees and elbows but if I'd had to ........

Hope you are still not getting any more pain (other than the earache from us lot on here!)

Love

I feel sure that the doctor will ask me questions. 4 months later she'll phone and ask if I still want to go through with it. Another 6 months will pass and the hospital will send a letter asking me to come for another scan.

A few months after that, the doctor will leave a message for me to phone. When I phone she'll tell me that the scan is positive and ask again whether I want to go through with it.

The the hospital will ask me to come in to discuss it.

A few months after that, they will ask me in again to give me a pre op thing. Maybe, just maybe a few months later I might get an appointment for the op.

It will be on the only day of the year I can't make.

That's what happened last time anyway:sigh:

i saw my GP & he gave me the web site & a unique ref no & hey presto, so 'fraid you'll need to see your gp first ! then all systems go.
good luck
xx :)

:D :D Yes, appointment is made. Wednesday 26th :clap:

I feel sure that the doctor will ask me questions. 4 months later she'll phone and ask if I still want to go through with it. Another 6 months will pass and the hospital will send a letter asking me to come for another scan.......Maybe, just maybe a few months later I might get an appointment for the op.

It will be on the only day of the year I can't make.

That's what happened last time anyway:sigh:
Ah, but this time you'll be going prepared to the GP from the outset :D
And you know you'll be nagged encouraged until you can tell us the date.

they have an "18 week challenge" now, so from seeing your GP to compleation of treatment *should* take 18 weeks or less !!

Now I don't want to be difficult but you don't feel you are being just the teeniest bit negative do you? I mean far be it from me to imply there is any reason for you to be anything other than negative on this subject but I would hate to think you are trying to wriggle out of anything!!!!

Further threats always available - just feel free to ask/apply online at barbgettheoperationdoneor else.com

they have an "18 week challenge" now, so from seeing your GP to compleation of treatment *should* take 18 weeks or less !!

Crikey, do they:eek: OMG, that's scary. Was banking on at least another couple of years:eek:

Can I transfer to another hospital with a longer waiting challenge? :D

Now I don't want to be difficult but you don't feel you are being just the teeniest bit negative do you?

You're being difficult:p

I would hate to think you are trying to wriggle out of anything!!!!

Moi???:eek: Never. Just would prefer not to be around for the op. Wonder if that's possible? :D

Further threats always available - just feel free to ask/apply online at barbgettheoperationdoneor else.com

:D Book marked ready to destroy all evidence that you mentioned this :D

sorry hun, its a national thing !

Blast!! What about France?

Feeling cornered Karion? Just think it will soon be over and we'll all stop nagging you, that has to make it worth it, doesn't it?

Love

Cant believe I missed this, hope you are feeling better, bluddy GB, better out than in, we can always bring you celery in hospital you know, is it still celery that you have an addiction to, or have you moved to radishes?? anyway, Im waffling, you need this sorted matey, sooner rather than later x

Cant believe I missed this,

No...nor can I!!!! Shame on you.
hope you are feeling better, bluddy GB, better out than in,
Yep. Will be happy to have it out. Just wish they would whip me in tonight to do it. Someone said (somewhere) that they had 'only' two weeks off work. 2 weeks!!!!:eek: OMG, I can't not get paid for 2 weeks:eek: We'll all starve.

is it still celery that you have an addiction to, or have you moved to radishes??
Off the celery now. Onto pears :) Oh, and coconut and jam sponge pudding:D

omg COCONUT AND JAM SPONGE, how dare you!!!!!

I love that!!!

omg COCONUT AND JAM SPONGE, how dare you!!!!!

I love that!!!

Teehee. It was rather nice:cool: We don't have enough coconut flavoured stuff here. Loads in the US and Canada. Same with cinnamon.

Don't know why it isn't so popular here. Seemed that everything was either peanut butter, coconut or cinnamon flavoured over there:confused:

Sliding off topic

Teehee. It was rather nice:cool: We don't have enough coconut flavoured stuff here. Loads in the US and Canada. Same with cinnamon.

Don't know why it isn't so popular here. Seemed that everything was either peanut butter, coconut or cinnamon flavoured over there:confused:

I bought some coconut oil last week in H&B to use on my skin, but they also recommend it for cooking, baking etc. I'm going to try a sponge-cake when i'm off CD. It smells divine. Apparently it's used instead of dairy in the Philippines.

mmmm - I keep smelling my arms :)

Oooh yes. I'm just imagining coconut on everything. I rarely cook with the stuff because the rest of the family hate it :(

Really must start experiment with it for brekkie and lunch which we do separately.

Coconut oil on porridge? Along with my cinnamon. Too much might make it taste greasy, not enough and I might not get the flavour through.

What do you reckon folks?

Not sure oil on porridge would be the correct thing to do!!! Now golden syrup, yep!!!!

Coconut nut oil can go on porridge! Just seen it on the coconut oil forum :D

Appointment with Drs tomorrow. Blood test today for thyroid. Grrrrr :(

Did wear my nice new pair of dentures
curtsey.gif

Certainly know how to 'dress for the occasion' :D

Of course, I couldn't speak, but they looked nice :)

Still with the wax teeth, KD, or are these the proper gnashers?

Am taking the coconut oil a level teaspoonish at a time in morning & evening drinks. Have to say it's yum in the choc-mint & the chili, but takes a bit of getting used to in the veg, chick, & tomato. Dermatology bods are saying my skin's less dry... after 3 days. ;)
Some of those studies show results on thyroid problems. Is it worth a try?

Back